+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hey, lovinalaura.
    After the emergency maintenance, it is actually very possible to get the manual.
    I myself has found one just in 2 hrs of farming.
    Goodluck btw!

there is limitation to make reaper schyte ? 1 char only 1 quest reaper schyte?

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Yes the weapon can be traded
    can't u see what #16 post?????

why after me refinement "Reaper's Scythe" weapon to G and not be G it just become a bug item ??? ??, I begged to be improved thanks

Thanks i have it now the manual , but have new problem i got 2 manual but only can use 1 per id and i cant sell , trade or throw away that manual ?? What im suppose to do ? I dont want my backpack full of manual that we cant use , thanks before

GM Please confirm, can 1 ID create some reaper in another character? or 1 ID just create 1 reaper? because, i have 2 character in 1 ID, let say character 1 alreadey create reaper, but in character 2 i open 300++ box i not found manual reaper in character 2

Quote Originally Posted by randyramandani13 View Post
    GM Please confirm, can 1 ID create some reaper in another character? or 1 ID just create 1 reaper? because, i have 2 character in 1 ID, let say character 1 alreadey create reaper, but in character 2 i open 300++ box i not found manual reaper in character 2
    You can create 1 scythe for 1 character. That being said, you will need 1 manual for each character.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    You can create 1 scythe for 1 character. That being said, you will need 1 manual for each character.
    but in my case, i already create reaper in character A, and i open 300++ box but not found manual reaper in character B, character A and B in same ID.

Quote Originally Posted by randyramandani13 View Post
    but in my case, i already create reaper in character A, and i open 300++ box but not found manual reaper in character B, character A and B in same ID.
    The manual is rare. It's not easy to find. I opened more boxes than you and only got 1 and bunches of materials.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Quote Originally Posted by moonskyz1 View Post
    there is limitation to make reaper schyte ? 1 char only 1 quest reaper schyte?

Hello Moonskyz1,

You can create 1 Reaper Scythe per character on your account