+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    the Balance is your purse... really Origin is P2W my Friend spend 300$ in Origin and he have full Opa Armor +3 in 1 week... I Play from start and have Natu
    Then you suck as a player my friend.I played in the beggining and had a dhan in full natu and mano's delusion then I quit.Now I got back and for about 3 weeks I got full tali , rings etc and I have quite a lot of resources left.
    The main issue is that some classes are way overpowered than others.Me as a templar , I cannot farm , rly.Every hit is a miss and I have 333 dex , lmfao.And let's not talk about pvp , in pvp only warlock,scout,ranger is good , oh and maybe 1 or 2 guardiands and defs.Class balances are NEEDED immidiately!

I'm tired of seeing only scouts lol , this is literally rohan of scouts.And probably at some point this server will end up like Isen on rbf. EMPTY AS FOK

Oh and WOW , they added transcendence in IM , this is a complete joke , why implement something ingame if you can just buy it for rps.Oh and on top of that , nobody will ever purchase it.Overall this transcendence system is complete bullocks because it will be either Overpowered if they added more stats to it , or it will be waste of resources and not worth it.Bad ideas , bad patch.I'd focus more on bringing back players to the game with balances and bug fixes , and not keeping the few that are left that have nothing to do with their lives and they are just killing time.

1 month ago the server was FULL of people and kiosks and everything , now is 70% emptier.
    Last edited by takeyourphills; 10-12-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.