+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Rohan origin sucks dick and is just a distraction to put people more behind in global. Its the equivalent of playing CS condition zero instead of 1.6.
    Origin is 1000 times better than what blood feud is at the moment , all this upgrades and crap.

Quote Originally Posted by takeyourphills View Post
    Origin is 1000 times better than what blood feud is at the moment , all this upgrades and crap.
    Delusional ppl like you say that just to fall more behind when you could have had an upg and full +18 gear a long time ago.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Depends on your playing preference. Origin is better for PvE and farming. Blood Feud is more PvP-oriented.
    Players pretty much divide evenly between those two styles. You can't please everyone with focus on only one of those styles.

I started from scratch as everyone else.It takes time but everyone can farm crones etc.Also I've made over 900m only from events.The glass event was ok.Crone week is awesome event , the login time event was also great.I like most of their events.
    Cảm ơn bạn!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Delusional ppl like you say that just to fall more behind when you could have had an upg and full +18 gear a long time ago.
    that's the reason I am not playing rbf and I hate it , upgrades , ruined everything

that's the reason I am not playing rbf and I hate it , upgrades , ruined everything
    WRONG

Have you ever used one? didnt think so.

Banned
    Upgrades are not what ruined it. After all upgrades can be bought & sold on the EM and for a while they were selling the parts on EM for 2K per piece on IM during the Jainus/Jin merge.

No, IMO what killed RBF is the rampant and uncontrolled level of damage players could reach only on very specific classes if you threw enough cash at the game. I mean seriously TEMPS hitting 1-1.5 MILLION in damage is stupid and drove a lot of people away. Not even having half a million HP would save you from dying in a single whack. Boy-oh-boy did those same temps cry their eyes out when they were hitting 0s on someone with 100% DD - enough so that they capped DD to around 80-90%.

That is one of the reasons I refuse to play official RBF anymore. It is just way too unbalanced and overpowered. I just got tired of PWYNKI's idea of balance is to make people do even more pvp damage and next to nothing. The re-skilling helped a bit, but it is still a game server I will not play on anymore.

Biggest issue with RBF is the cheaters.............. and playwith.

Good game, bad management. I mean who remembers the GM that helped Shawn dc people during boss event?
    Dannii ~~~ Failous

I'm back, are you nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Boooya View Post
    Good game, bad management. I mean who remembers the GM that helped Shawn dc people during boss event?
    The **** you say about shawnc1186 tha legend?

Listen up heo Hopesfail when you **** with the realest nigga to ever grace this game shawnc1186 tha legend first templa to ever skill lvl 7 euphoria just for winning 1v1s better back up for you get StrickeNed upside the head!

I bet you one of those salty ass niggas who lost to him in a 1v1 dont make me upload the zip file with his over 200 1v1 victories and to those who say that they beat him dont lie it was babs always man that guy was fking ****!