So I'd like to make this post so everyone here can discuss class/game balances and fixes that they would like to see:

This is my personal issues with the game so far:

Templars needing to add 300 dex base stats so they won't miss.Like c'mon people , It's easier for the str builds because you can always get str/dex/vit to your gear or always have dex in your rings.I like the idea of nerfing templars , but they are complete crap at the moment.

Literally blood feud atm is more balanced than this server , as every class can do something , templars are not OP anymore , there are other classes that can compete against them.

Scouts , archers overall.I get it , you made one of the weakest class the most OP , and it is great for farming.BUT EVERYONE is playing scouts/rangers as they are the most OP class in this server , pve,pvp , anything , they are simply the easiest and OP.Basically you made the scouts the old templars.

Overall every other class needs fixing and buffing/nerfing.I think the point of the game is everyone to play the class that most suits him and his playstyle , and ofc his build of stats.Everyone is a scout,def,ranger or mage.Agi dhans are dead , str dhans are kinda well made as their dmg is not OP now ,dekans are WIPED , GONE, they cannot compare to the other classes.Templars are made well , but having to add base dex so they won't miss, c'mon now ... that takes A LOT of their dmg away.Or at least give them back the atk spd of blunt mastery , at least that.
I see savages only for dungs for their totems , no berserkers , no dex guards , nothing.Everyone is stuck in tryharding scouts and rangers just because they do the most dmg , they are the best in farming and everything else.I get it , you tried to revive the game , but you killed it once again.Simple changes will make every class playable and every class can compete.That death mark of archers is outrageously OP and stupid.They already do more dmg than any other class even without that skill.

Overall bugg fixes , small changes , make the game fun again.

To the trolls that are going to spam "stop crying" "kid" "noob" and etc , stay away.Keep your toxicity away from this thread.