+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Discussion about balances and fixes

So I'd like to make this post so everyone here can discuss class/game balances and fixes that they would like to see:

This is my personal issues with the game so far:

Templars needing to add 300 dex base stats so they won't miss.Like c'mon people , It's easier for the str builds because you can always get str/dex/vit to your gear or always have dex in your rings.I like the idea of nerfing templars , but they are complete crap at the moment.

Literally blood feud atm is more balanced than this server , as every class can do something , templars are not OP anymore , there are other classes that can compete against them.

Scouts , archers overall.I get it , you made one of the weakest class the most OP , and it is great for farming.BUT EVERYONE is playing scouts/rangers as they are the most OP class in this server , pve,pvp , anything , they are simply the easiest and OP.Basically you made the scouts the old templars.

Overall every other class needs fixing and buffing/nerfing.I think the point of the game is everyone to play the class that most suits him and his playstyle , and ofc his build of stats.Everyone is a scout,def,ranger or mage.Agi dhans are dead , str dhans are kinda well made as their dmg is not OP now ,dekans are WIPED , GONE, they cannot compare to the other classes.Templars are made well , but having to add base dex so they won't miss, c'mon now ... that takes A LOT of their dmg away.Or at least give them back the atk spd of blunt mastery , at least that.
    I see savages only for dungs for their totems , no berserkers , no dex guards , nothing.Everyone is stuck in tryharding scouts and rangers just because they do the most dmg , they are the best in farming and everything else.I get it , you tried to revive the game , but you killed it once again.Simple changes will make every class playable and every class can compete.That death mark of archers is outrageously OP and stupid.They already do more dmg than any other class even without that skill.

Overall bugg fixes , small changes , make the game fun again.

To the trolls that are going to spam "stop crying" "kid" "noob" and etc , stay away.Keep your toxicity away from this thread.

I really think the main reason is that , archers are dex builded , they add their points to dex which adds up to their dmg and THEY DO NOT MISS ... while almost every other class has to add dex so they won't miss on their hits and dex does not add up to their dmg.The dex needed to not miss on mobs or in pvp in this server is way too high!In blood feud you got your base dex needed of 150-200 dex from all stat items.Here every other class w.o mage and archer has to add huge amounts of dex to their stats so they won't miss their attacks.
    You'll say there are titles and earrings etc ... Yeah a title of 50 to all stats and earrings of 40 all stat , oh cool 90 dex.So now I gotta add 210-260 more dex from my own status points , and I am an int/psy build.So what now?I gotta focus on getting gear with dex and not my main psy stat and vit , like every other char?Only archers and mages can focus on their main stat and vit for hp and tankiness , which also adds up to their dmg so they have the most dmg than any other class.While all the melee classes gotta either add dex from their stat points or focus on 3 stats and not their main stat and vit for hp and tankiness.

Like mage's normal attacks resist on psy builded classes , but mages use skills only , and magical attacks cannot be compared to attack hits as melee hits MISS way more than magic attacks.Because as a warlock player , if you have the level and the level of a weapon you won't miss your magical attacks on psy builded classes.
    Here's a dhan lv 74 , has 250 dex , misses 60-70% of his attacks on mobs.So he has to add more dex so he won't miss , but his dmg will be crap as he cannot add str/agi and he will not have good pdf and hp if he adds vit.

So basically , dhan's dmg grows from str and agi.Cool you'll dpp and pp will be almost 100% successful , but your normal hits will MISS , unless you add dex.But wait , somebody has a % skill defense set , oh no , you're screwed , your pp and dpp will be decreased BY A LOT.
    GG , thanks for playing.
    Last edited by takeyourphills; 10-09-2017 at 02:19 AM.

Overall review of the situation :
    Play scout or mage and focus on main stat and vit in your gears and status points.
    Or play any other class and focus on your main stat and vit AND DEX. 3 stats , not 2.
    So , archers can have 200+ dex/vit gears and mages can have 200+ psy or int/vit gears , but every other class has to make gears with their main stat , vit and DEX , and let's be real , there are no let's say 200+ str/dex/vit armor , weapon or ring pieces.

Oh and archers have a buff/debuff that let's them hit massively 61% more dmg to enemies , okay , I know what 80% of the people will choose.
    I'm not even mad about the buff , I'm mad about the fact that any other classes's damage cannot be compared to archer's damage because of the stats , because we have to add dex.
    Last edited by takeyourphills; 10-09-2017 at 02:43 AM.

How to fix this issue?Simply make other classes need less dex to have more accuracy so they will not miss their every attack and so that they can focus on their main , damage upgrading , status.Even after this , archers and mages will still have advantage on damage , but at least it will GIVE OTHER CLASSES a chance in the competition.And more classes will be played.Again , 300-400 dex needed to not miss , that is ridicilous.

Test it out on your test servers , and thank me later.
    The game will be revived if you decide to take actions in balancing the issues in it.

Also you will get more players joining in. Massively lowbies are leaving because they just started and cannot afford gears.And on top of that they are missing 90% of their attacks on mobs , so they cannot farm as well , so what are they supposed to do?Add only dex?Cool , their dmg will suck so they won't be able to kill anything at all , lol.

Oh and transcending was the biggest bull**** that has been added to the game , EVER , pointless , expensive and in the future , over powered.

I want everyone to give their oppinion on the game and the issues in it , I do not want this game to die , I love it.
    Last edited by takeyourphills; 10-09-2017 at 02:47 AM.

Banned
    Wow 5 posts back-to-back. Something on your mind?

Anywho tl;dr good luck with it.

Yea, but the guy speaks truth about balance and has a point. The game is in a anything but balanced as only viable class is scout for PvE/PvP. Other classes are just bad jokes currently.
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

This game sucks dick and was a big distraction so the camels could become full on trans with 1k stats titles. All according to plan thanks nawal kappa

EDIT: on a more serious note... does this game have MR yet?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Ok well.... here goes i feel like a broken record balance well lets be honest here there is none. Crone.... what the imortal hell were they thinking i get the idea of a crone sink but when i have to grind a week to get one spin at the level refiner i think the idea needs to be reassessed looks good on paper but in reality instead of controlling the economy and keeping things reasonable it has had the opposite effect. Don't get me started on events the gm glass trade over the weekend was a utter clusterfork the playtime event i didn't get half the daily playtime items, i could go on but its pointless the gms are either egomaniacs or idiots every ticket i submit is met with some asshole reply that is most often insulting to my intelligence.. and for the record i know i cant spell for **** but their english and grammer in general is google translate copy and paste horrid. AND WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO REPEATEDLY SUBMIT TICKETS FOR OBVIOUS SERVERWIDE ISSUES.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    Ok well.... here goes i feel like a broken record balance well lets be honest here there is none. Crone.... what the imortal hell were they thinking i get the idea of a crone sink but when i have to grind a week to get one spin at the level refiner i think the idea needs to be reassessed looks good on paper but in reality instead of controlling the economy and keeping things reasonable it has had the opposite effect. Don't get me started on events the gm glass trade over the weekend was a utter clusterfork the playtime event i didn't get half the daily playtime items, i could go on but its pointless the gms are either egomaniacs or idiots every ticket i submit is met with some asshole reply that is most often insulting to my intelligence.. and for the record i know i cant spell for **** but their english and grammer in general is google translate copy and paste horrid. AND WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO REPEATEDLY SUBMIT TICKETS FOR OBVIOUS SERVERWIDE ISSUES.
    I started from scratch as everyone else.It takes time but everyone can farm crones etc.Also I've made over 900m only from events.The glass event was ok.Crone week is awesome event , the login time event was also great.I like most of their events.