+ Reply to Thread

[Update] Crazy Playtime / Mega Boost!

Crazy Playtime!

Greetings Rohanians!

Crazy Playtime comes to Rohan Origin. You can earn the following rewards daily:

* 2 hours - Grade A Elixir
    * 4 hours - Hero's Loot Box x1
    * 6 hours - Hero's Insignia Pouch (15 Count)

And that is not all rohanians, you will also gain the following rewards for accumulating hours:

* 100 hours - Unique Necklace Exchange Coupon x1
    * 150 hours - Unique Bracer Exchange Coupon x1

This event will be available from September 20th until October 2nd at 24:00 PDT.

Rules:
    - You will receive the rewards if you have at least one level 20 character on the account.
    - The reward will be delivered per account at the Mall Inventory.
    - The rewards are cumulative.
    - The hours are counted per account (You can play with any character and accumulate hours).
    - The rewards of 100 hours and 150 hours are only received once per account.
    - The hours do not have to be consecutive, we add up all the hours that you have played during the period of the event.

Mega Boost!

Transcendence comes in a very short time and we want them to prepare by going up to level 100 and transcending their character to reach the gods.

That is why we will do a mega boost during this week prior to transcendance.

* 150% Boost on EXP/DROP

This event will be available from September 20th at 12:00 PDT until September 28th at 12:00 PDT.

This weekend we will also have a special forging boost too.

[Update]
    The boost has been updated to 150% for presenting a problem the first 2 days.Now you will feel the difference in the experience. We have also extended the boost 2 days in compensation.

Enjoy this boost and level up. We are going to transcend and reach the gods.

Best regards
    RO: ORIGIN Team

excuse me...we need lvl 20 char ..or can be bigger than lvl 20??

Hi, is at least 1 character level 20.

Hello rohanians!

The boost has been updated to 150% for presenting a problem the first 2 days.Now you will feel the difference in the experience. We have also extended the boost 2 days in compensation.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Many thanks to those who reported the problem.

Best regards
    RO: ORIGIN Team

did you guys stop giving the daily playtime prizes

hi, have one question, today no have prizes for conection time the event is over?

I am connected every day for more than 6 hours and I do not receive the prizes <.<

Banned
    WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE deal with that forum spammer "thanh thanh"? Jesus! Thee guy is going bananas all over your forums.