+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    okay got it. tyvm

Hello GM, i have a question
    The prize will be sent to Item bank or cash inventory ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Any account can participate. Please note that the event is counted by accounts, not characters. Be aware that for purchasing RPs with low lvl accounts, first you must have all your billing information filled with truthful information.
    sorry but can you please clarify what classify as low level accounts?
    and for the billing information, i dont see any subscription or the likes on my account information? can you elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Eixcth View Post
    and for the billing information, i dont see any subscription or the likes on my account information? can you elaborate?
    All account can participate, low level or high level account doesn't effect on this event.. the point is, if you can top up and spent 10.000 rps / account (id) you will get one bless pink diamond..
    To see your account u can go to add RPS and u will see how gomany u have spent

Do purchasing but not using grabbit token counted towards the spending event?

Item Hack

Gm Please help Veteran[Apostle]Putzz her item was hack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-BonVrheCw

Quote Originally Posted by funzfunz View Post
    Hello GM, i have a question
    The prize will be sent to Item bank or cash inventory ?

Thanks

To Bank inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Eixcth View Post
    Any account no matter the lvl, what I ment with billing information is that, the account used to purchase RPs on our portal must have truthful information such as real name, adress, email that matches with the information provided to your payment method.

Quote Originally Posted by lealy View Post
    Do purchasing but not using grabbit token counted towards the spending event?
    Yes it does

If I got the VIP Reward by spending RPs, can I still get the event prize ?