+ Reply to Thread

Fellow Indonesian Players, Beware!

Dear fellow Indonesian Players,

As we can see, fake IDs spread all over the town promote this blog:http://sealbod-duranarus.blogspot.co.id/

Today, I see someone in Lime opened a chatbox about this blog.

I've learned that the earlier was a scam site and at any rate, we shouldn't access it or buy from it.
    I've asked from the chatbox's user and he claimed to be scammed 1.5 million rupiahs!

I think we should comply with GM's rules not to involve in RMT.
    The rule was created to protect us from people like him/her, after all...

If you've known the owner of the scam site, please tell him/her to stop as s/he ruined a really good game.
    It's sad seeing how Indonesians are good at ruining nice things.

Let us report whoever blasted about scam blog so GM can ban him/her!

Actually, it's become a common thing that Indonesians love to ruin nice things. It's just about us that we need to be self-aware about this. 1.5 million rupiah is still nothing unless you mentioned as 1.5 billion.

GM already make the rules about RMT but then again, Indonesians outlaw see it to break the rules just like how they did on Sealindo (Seal Online Indonesia).

Hi!
    I think scam is still a scam, no matter how much is it... The 1.5m is only from one player, not counting other players too.
    It's also irritating to see how easy for him/her to gain money IRL where we worked so hard every day (call it envy lol).

Eventhough GMs already forbid RMT, I think it'll be great if they can ban people involved in promoting RMT too... before BOD fell apart just like Sealindo. :/

Actually if we see this as business opportunity, i think GM can make an auction or such just like what Steam do. The tax from transaction will be given to PlayRohan so we will be also aid PlayRohan in funding SEAL Online to make it more better.

To everyone. Please be very careful when visiting these kind of websites/blogs or any other url that is not from rohan or seal.
    We strongly suggest you to completely avoid these kind of sites. This is for you and your account security.

Seal Online Team