+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Smile [Discuss] Cook Potential and playstyle

    Well, no Cook sub forum yet.
    It's been few days since cook updated. Someone out there must have cook with Lv 100++
    I want to try but I'm bit busy.
    Can we have discussion about Cook class (No content on seal wiki page yet).

    I think cook class is very interesting. This is the first time I saw chef as class in MMORPG (I dont play many MMO tho).
    Even as craftman skill, I also love their cook skill (even though I only end up crafting Amphora). And my favourite part in Harvest moon is cooking (Not relevant but yeah...)

    1. What do you think about cook class ?
    2. What is the best type of cook ? Full STR, a bit hybrid to other stat ?
    3. Each class usually has two build (for example knight, area build and single build). How cook divide them by their skill ?
    4. Each class also have some skill tend to avoid (or atleast lowest priority to master). Do cook also suffer from this ? (Or maybe they can master them all with their Skill point like craftman?)
    5. any comment on their 2nd class skill or build ?

  2. #2
    Greeting,

    for me cook class is awesome. with perma stunt make it very nice to play,

    1. What do you think about cook class ? Awesome, because many of skill and high dmg.
    2. What is the best type of cook ? Full STR, a bit hybrid to other stat ? for now, i play it full str, because the main dmg from STR and the buff is stack by % of total your attack stat.
    3. Each class usually has two build (for example knight, area build and single build). How cook divide them by their skill ? i use every single attack.
    4. Each class also have some skill tend to avoid (or atleast lowest priority to master). Do cook also suffer from this ? (Or maybe they can master them all with their Skill point like craftman?) the video i watch from seal thai. cook can master all their skill..
    5. any comment on their 2nd class skill or build ? no comment because my current lv is 95 now.

  3. #3
    I play cook. But unfortunately GM is so cruel coz the fact of the cooking recipes is hard to get. Example like Boiling blood. Its really hard to get. I think GM is discriminating the cook class. What is more sad was, eveything cook does, artisan does better. Its suck

  4. #4
    1. What do you think about cook class ? its cool.. i mean its new..
    2. What is the best type of cook ? Full STR, a bit hybrid to other stat ? imho, get ur HP up to 40k buffed and the rest STR
    3. Each class usually has two build (for example knight, area build and single build). How cook divide them by their skill ? its more like your play style since cook can master all their skills
    4. Each class also have some skill tend to avoid (or atleast lowest priority to master). Do cook also suffer from this ? (Or maybe they can master them all with their Skill point like craftman?) cook can master all skills
    5. any comment on their 2nd class skill or build ? for chef , its more like dps or heal not sure about food fighter

  5. #5
    Serf
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    9
    i try learning about this chart,be cheff easier than artisan.. but the problem is use skill Cook?! we must find some resipe..
    I have tried various types of items as sacrifices in column 5 of the cook skill Job2nd Cheff, used 1# manual resipe,, still cooking the results is always a rock ... hhahaa, is there any leaked information about this ... many say cheff can make deadly lasagna but so far I can't prove it yet, I think those who already know make this a secret, but for me if I find a time later about one of the 4 resipes being useful, I will definitely share here

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yukitri View Post
    i try learning about this chart,be cheff easier than artisan.. but the problem is use skill Cook?! we must find some resipe..
    I have tried various types of items as sacrifices in column 5 of the cook skill Job2nd Cheff, used 1# manual resipe,, still cooking the results is always a rock ... hhahaa, is there any leaked information about this ... many say cheff can make deadly lasagna but so far I can't prove it yet, I think those who already know make this a secret, but for me if I find a time later about one of the 4 resipes being useful, I will definitely share here
    Right . 271 Chef can learn every single skills. as for cooking skill, its more usefull to create buff or debuff potions using that..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikmatyaradha View Post
    I play cook. But unfortunately GM is so cruel coz the fact of the cooking recipes is hard to get. Example like Boiling blood. Its really hard to get. I think GM is discriminating the cook class. What is more sad was, eveything cook does, artisan does better. Its suck
    Boiling blood is easy to find.. what are u talking about? you cant compare cook/chef/foodfighter to an artisan.. thats totally different thing you are comparing. Artisan cant cook like chef does.
    Last edited by Holmez; 01-29-2019 at 04:58 PM.

  8. #8
    Serf
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    9
    maybe he meant the comparison of the basic material of the resipe, yeah if I noticed all the resipes were a little overestimated from the needs. like 1:10 from the Horn of Gork base material, 1: 8 for liquid boiling and 1: 7 extreme hard shell. but in my opinion the results obtained are quite appropriate ... I am sure if there are problems from these things it is definitely not balanced with the selling value in the market which is currently very cheap to sell compared to the time used to look for resipe-making materials ( my english not good, i'm sorry if make you'r confuse what i mean haha)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yukitri View Post
    maybe he meant the comparison of the basic material of the resipe, yeah if I noticed all the resipes were a little overestimated from the needs. like 1:10 from the Horn of Gork base material, 1: 8 for liquid boiling and 1: 7 extreme hard shell. but in my opinion the results obtained are quite appropriate ... I am sure if there are problems from these things it is definitely not balanced with the selling value in the market which is currently very cheap to sell compared to the time used to look for resipe-making materials ( my english not good, i'm sorry if make you'r confuse what i mean haha)
    Well form what am I seeing, seal is a very very grindy game. its very hard to find those materials(some are not that hard) not its not unachievable. chef cook is use extensively especially preparing for guild war. If you have a chef and willing to hunt for those materials, you will be an asset for the guild that you are in. The question is, are you willing too? Chef also has a skill that can stun almost infinitely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify