Quote Originally Posted by yukitri View Post
maybe he meant the comparison of the basic material of the resipe, yeah if I noticed all the resipes were a little overestimated from the needs. like 1:10 from the Horn of Gork base material, 1: 8 for liquid boiling and 1: 7 extreme hard shell. but in my opinion the results obtained are quite appropriate ... I am sure if there are problems from these things it is definitely not balanced with the selling value in the market which is currently very cheap to sell compared to the time used to look for resipe-making materials ( my english not good, i'm sorry if make you'r confuse what i mean haha)
Well form what am I seeing, seal is a very very grindy game. its very hard to find those materials(some are not that hard) not its not unachievable. chef cook is use extensively especially preparing for guild war. If you have a chef and willing to hunt for those materials, you will be an asset for the guild that you are in. The question is, are you willing too? Chef also has a skill that can stun almost infinitely.