+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Should i come in Isen?

Hi guys . I just came back from 2years off . I am actually on Jainus , and i only have 40k rps . The thing is , im wishing to comeback , but with 40k , i'm so fking noob on Jainus . Some quick questions :
    1. Can I come in Isen with 40k and be ''good'' ? (sorry never played there)
    2. What's the big main differences between these 2 servers
    3. Is it more populated than Jainus , or not .

Thanks for your answers and your time

Hell yeah with 40k rps you can be monster in Isen not big one with transcedented but with verry good gear. Here +12 cost 10k rps full set lol
    Jainous is more populated cos evryone bot play 6 chars in a row at isen people farm and try lvl up its so sad have than more year and nobody have +50 here...
    Idk i`m from Jainous and got alot 400% seals maeby at isen had no sale i have no clue... good luck and dont spend all in once i still w8ing for good armor set seems here notbody used stones 1200 hp lol...
    Isen looking strange in begining but when you learn it you will see have alot free items here like HK etc

isen is Dead Server.. better if you really play rohan again go start to Origin...

Quote Originally Posted by flqvince View Post
    Hi guys . I just came back from 2years off . I am actually on Jainus , and i only have 40k rps . The thing is , im wishing to comeback , but with 40k , i'm so fking noob on Jainus . Some quick questions :
    1. Can I come in Isen with 40k and be ''good'' ? (sorry never played there)
    2. What's the big main differences between these 2 servers
    3. Is it more populated than Jainus , or not .

Thanks for your answers and your time
    Well with 40k ofc you can be good enough considering that you can buy even and char
    I didn't play Janous but what I know about it as u said there all have exaggerated prices and i know for sure that in terms of balance Isen is much better.
    Isen doesn't have an enormous number of players but you can have fun and find friends

Quote Originally Posted by nocere View Post
    isen is Dead Server.. better if you really play rohan again go start to Origin...
    Dude you know the word Dead or even what does it mean? How can you call dead it when it's still online and we still are some players there and some even coming back.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

More and more players are starting to return to Isen these last days, its starting to awake again

Yeah and also more newbies are playing now in Isen. if you want to play and start from level 1 or buy character there, better to play in Isen rather than in Origin but if you revive your existing character in jainus, the sad thing is 40K RPS is not enough to make your character more competitive in Jainus.

If you revive your old char in jainous you will get mad for 3 days and will quit lol this servers is full of hackers and rpkers...
    I see alot started making dhans in Isen they feel power of opianel kattars lol

Im gonna try Issen lv 35 now and im making good progress.
    Played on jaunus but cant afford gg gear cuz prices are too high for me and i dont like origim gameplay i hope i find some friends here on Issen

Quote Originally Posted by Zikell View Post
    Im gonna try Issen lv 35 now and im making good progress.
    Played on jaunus but cant afford gg gear cuz prices are too high for me and i dont like origim gameplay i hope i find some friends here on Issen
    Colect warp rings from daily rewards and join PM, some nice hight lvl can leech you till lvl 50

im new player in isen server also i buy char and some stuff but im not lucky to my character i buy.. to much rpk some ppl said kos..im played 1 week and that weeks maybe i killed 10x a day so no farm and exp and the big problem i have venge to other player i dont go anywhere because of that .even i dont remember i killed player.. so i leave rohan again maybe other years i try again or maybe not anymore..so good luck to you...