+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    It is usually a bad idea to buy a character and play with it using the same name. Often players that are leaving the server will cause lots of mischief in their last hours making the toon KOS. That is a problem specific to Rohan that lets you buy and sell characters. That is also why most smart players will test the character out with no IM stuff get the character's name changed if it has a bad reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by diannePH View Post
    im new player in isen server also i buy char and some stuff but im not lucky to my character i buy.. to much rpk some ppl said kos..im played 1 week and that weeks maybe i killed 10x a day so no farm and exp and the big problem i have venge to other player i dont go anywhere because of that .even i dont remember i killed player.. so i leave rohan again maybe other years i try again or maybe not anymore..so good luck to you...
    Let me guess that players nickname is Viber lol or MaxKiller yeh that little worm kos all server. First 2-3 days after maintance he runing around and colect venge from all players then 2 weeks start MR and just click on venge and rpk evryone on HK so people cant lvl up or farm. That is bug who ruin the game and players like him scare new players and make them quit cos dont know gameplay... but in Isen is just one who exploiting venge bug at jainous they are 10-15 like him Seems gamedevelopers dont care to fix it and gamemasters dont care to imprisoned people who exploiting game... that is sad. I can only give you advice when you farming dont use AOE skills so he cant get venge on you when you farm. And level up in Ashkeena dungeon with other players! Elemental dungeon etc. When you undarstand the game you will dont care for people like him yeah i got 100 times killed also by my kos but dont make me quit, also lvl up 20 levels for 2 weeks ...

This is obviously not a Bug so there is no reason for the GMs to fix it. End of story
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    This is obviously not a Bug so there is no reason for the GMs to fix it. End of story
    If not a bug its a verry verry bad politic wich ruin gameplay and make new fresh players quit fast lol
    Last edited by u3podcku; 09-06-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Banned
    Still won't fix it. All they will do is tell you to play Origin if you don't like MR, venge and rpk.

Yeah That's true. those kind of people ruin the entire server because they planted VG and killed many times even the fresh player and eventually they will quit of playing the game. How can the server gain more players if you always killed them too? Let them level,farm and enjoy the game to make them chars more competitive in PVP and in other events. Killing the old players has no issue to me but not the "Newbie". Hoping the VG system will change. The one who initiated the PK (Purple name) will not gain VG in his "HItlist" even he got killed and I think this is ideal in my opinion. Hunting down the KOS all over the map is better than using your planting VG in just 1-click you are already there in their spot for the sake of challenge in game. This kind of VG system is good when you got killed intentionally by RPKers and got a hitlist in your VG and it's your opportunity to VG anytime as long as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Let me guess that players nickname is Viber lol or MaxKiller yeh that little worm kos all server. First 2-3 days after maintance he runing around and colect venge from all players then 2 weeks start MR and just click on venge and rpk evryone on HK so people cant lvl up or farm. That is bug who ruin the game and players like him scare new players and make them quit cos dont know gameplay... but in Isen is just one who exploiting venge bug at jainous they are 10-15 like him Seems gamedevelopers dont care to fix it and gamemasters dont care to imprisoned people who exploiting game... that is sad. I can only give you advice when you farming dont use AOE skills so he cant get venge on you when you farm. And level up in Ashkeena dungeon with other players! Elemental dungeon etc. When you undarstand the game you will dont care for people like him yeah i got 100 times killed also by my kos but dont make me quit, also lvl up 20 levels for 2 weeks ...
    Yeah That's true. those kind of people ruin the entire server because they planted VG and killed many times even the fresh player and eventually they will quit of playing the game. How can the server gain more players if you always killed them too? Let them level,farm and enjoy the game to make them chars more competitive in PVP and in other events. Killing the old players has no issue to me but not the "Newbie". Hoping the VG system will change. The one who initiated the PK (Purple name) will not gain VG in his "HItlist" even he got killed and I think this is ideal in my opinion. Hunting down the KOS all over the map is better than using your planting VG in just 1-click you are already there in their spot for the sake of challenge in game. This kind of VG system is good when you got killed intentionally by RPKers and got a hitlist in your VG and it's your opportunity to VG anytime as long as you want

#mimimimimimimi

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    Yeah That's true. those kind of people ruin the entire server because they planted VG and killed many times even the fresh player and eventually they will quit of playing the game. How can the server gain more players if you always killed them too? Let them level,farm and enjoy the game to make them chars more competitive in PVP and in other events. Killing the old players has no issue to me but not the "Newbie". Hoping the VG system will change. The one who initiated the PK (Purple name) will not gain VG in his "HItlist" even he got killed and I think this is ideal in my opinion. Hunting down the KOS all over the map is better than using your planting VG in just 1-click you are already there in their spot for the sake of challenge in game. This kind of VG system is good when you got killed intentionally by RPKers and got a hitlist in your VG and it's your opportunity to VG anytime as long as you want
    Magnum shown that didn't post so often on forum. Why you were forced to post twice?
    Regarding about what did you mean it's right
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Magnum shown that didn't post so often on forum. Why you were forced to post twice?
    Regarding about what did you mean it's right
    I just made a mistake in my first post, it should be "Reply with quote" for u3podcku. No other meanings for posting twice.