+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Anyone Won trans fragments from box? How many is it or is just 1 ?
    I can suggess devs next time to put some exp pouches in prizes... people starving for exp....
    I have a friend who won one but farm evryday 24/7 it's really hard
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    He won what?

I`m happy for your friend but will be more happy if i undarstand what he won ? 1000 trans stones or just 1 lol ???

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    So he won only 1k trans frags after opening how much boxes? lol it's not even worth...

In the 'free" boxes u can forget about getting:
    ticket +12
    ruler weapon
    enchancement abradant. I opened around 40 boxes, nothing so far with those items. They didn't put it them there I guess...
    Retired/Quit status.

free event ,u win free items... 1 to 100000 to win somthing ok.....

And where did your statistics come from? XD
    So u want to open 400e-cash x50 paid boxes = 20k e-cash to try and roll 1x+18 ticket even if u know if the free box contains it? Here guy said, his friend rolled from paid box 1k trans frags - we do not know how many he opened to get those 1k...

you are here poorly 2 years, while I play this game since Open Beta and have seen much more than u prolly and much more crappiest decision made by previous people who worked here. This event is just a simple example of that, but with the choice that you can decide whether u can open free or paid...
    Last edited by Kraszer; 08-30-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    And where did your statistics come from? XD
    So u want to open 400e-cash x50 paid boxes = 20k e-cash to try and roll 1x+18 ticket even if u know if the free box contains it? Here guy said, his friend rolled from paid box 1k trans frags - we do not know how many he opened to get those 1k...

you are here poorly 2 years, while I play this game since Open Beta and have seen much more than u prolly and much more crappiest decision made by previous people who worked here. This event is just a simple example of that, but with the choice that you can decide whether u can open free or paid...
    Statistic said: Origin must go play yoU! Hard is to Here for you! Old and young play Origin old school paradise of rohan`s drama!
    Last edited by u3podcku; 08-30-2017 at 04:39 PM.

so ... u are that one who kiss asses? looking on my date u think im new:P. i was in RAN 5 years before merge to come ...i dont care who opened what ..... i care what i get for 24/7 playtime useless event . and i get only 10$ items.. trust me i can buy myself hk's and scrolls.. even a 1k trans . im +40 i can farm it ez

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    so ... u are that one who kiss asses? looking on my date u think im new:P. i was in RAN 5 years before merge to come ...i dont care who opened what ..... i care what i get for 24/7 playtime useless event . and i get only 10$ items.. trust me i can buy myself hk's and scrolls.. even a 1k trans . im +40 i can farm it ez
    Ok so, u say I am kissing ass? tell me with what or gimme some evidences...
    What was your name before then? before all of those merges and what server u played?
    Okay so u farm 24/7 like I do... I opened 50 boxes and told u staticticaly that those items are not even placed/inside of those boxes... Asked about where did you get your "statistics" from, u missed the answer and your arguments became "invalid'. So try to make some argument and not to avoid the questions...
    Ofc u are getting lowest grade items cuz it was made that way to roll those low grade items... I did open half of those boxes during events and without, without result, so events do not even "take a part" during opening.
    And like I care about your hk's and scrolls... or even 1k trans... before you warm 1k trans it gonna take u up to 1 week or if you are neutral make get few days...
    So I am waitiing for your arguments.
    Retired/Quit status.

Hello my expirience with boxes today opened x3 TJB = 3x30 000 000 = 90 mil crones haha
    and x2 BTJB got one 168h hk and 1 walter medal +0 i grind them whole weeek... but 90 000 000 crones in isen is not bad will have for venge and pet food

ONE OF MANY FAIL EVENTS THAT YOU GAME MASTERS WORK SO HARD TO PROVIDE TO YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS.
    WE STILE WAITING FOR +1 TICKETS THAT YOU HAVE ANNOUNCED 4 months AGO!

WELL DONE
    RIDICULOUS
    WELL DONE
    RIDICULOUS

REGARDS,
    I trully hope that you get what you doing to the players in double.

F Y A