+ Reply to Thread

The legality of "bug abusing"

Everyone welcome. especially GM, Staff and moderator, i need your answer !!!
    everyone know there is some bug on this game and need to be fixed. Sadly, it never be fixed, right ?

lets to the point, do you know LUCK BUG ? well, i dont know how to use it, but i know how it's work. this LUCK BUILD exclusive designed for GAMBLER. Your GAMBLER will hit like HULK and thick as IRON MAN. no matter what Dagger/Armor you wear, your character will hit hard like a truck and thick as tank. This BUG becoming the NEW META for PvP, WZ and Team battle, am i right?

The Question for PLAYROHAN COMPANY:
    1. Is Bug abusing becoming LEGAL in SEAL BOD ??"
    2. "Is any risk or penalty for BUG ABUSING ?"

3. do you know most gambler use this BUG ? 7 from 10 if i can say.

SEAL BOD, the first and the only international game who allowing BUG ABUSING. no risk, no penalty, no banning just like SEALINDO. tell me, how long to take until this game becoming the SEALINDO 2. First, bug is allowed, then cheating is allowed, then closed.
    SEAL BOD LOGIC :
    1. If you spend your $$$ in this game and have no idea to using LUCK BUG, you are screwed.
    2. if you spend your $$$ in this game and your job is not a GAMBLER, you are doom.

Pretty much all you said is either intentional balance or just something they forgot to balance out.

If anything they better take a look at the number of actual cheaters that duplicates out crystals/rubies lately.

The bug is still there?
    It's been around since the last version of seal, many gamblers were using it back then and showing it off in the unison square.
    It does introduce a lot of unfair advantage, and it really should be fixed if you want any form of balance.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGenesis View Post
    The bug is still there?
    It's been around since the last version of seal, many gamblers were using it back then and showing it off in the unison square.
    It does introduce a lot of unfair advantage, and it really should be fixed if you want any form of balance.
    you can go to coloseum and see what's happen in there. the damage output is insane. BJ can inflict 8k-18k depend on your gear. RAW atack from "DARTS" is betwen 4k-12k depend on your GEAR and Dart. oh no no, they are not using HM HF, not yet. bcuz if they do, ill die in 3-5 Sec. im so weak....T_T My HP ? 35-40k.... DEF ? DEF ? 2800-3000 with apost + FF buff.
    Gambler without LUCK BUILD is balance and totally beatable.
    Luck build = play god, and they allowing it. Shame !!

Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    Pretty much all you said is either intentional balance or just something they forgot to balance out.
    If anything they better take a look at the number of actual cheaters that duplicates out crystals/rubies lately.
    honestly, i dont care about cheater, as long as they can put these bug abuser to the ground. so this buggers can feel what i feel. it feel SUCK, rigghtt?

one day, i saw some people complaining about CHEATER IN COLOSEUM. you know the funny thing ? bug abuser complain about cheater, i mean.....seriously ?. SO IRONIC.

+1 for cheater.
    Last edited by mekaku; 11-01-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Apologies for any inconvenience this issue may caused you.
    We are working everyday to improve Seal. I'll add this Gambler / Luck balance issue to our report. And also we are taking strict measures against cheaters/dupers/hackers.
    We want a fair and enjoyable eviroment for all players.

Thanks for the support!

Seal Online Team