+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server Restart

Server Restart

The server is in need of an ASAP restart. People can't log into the game without getting stuck at the Character Selection Screen, disconnecting upon connecting or just freezing at a certain activity.

Please restart ASAP.

They don't care this problem!!!

I've sent a ticket yesterday and one gm said is ok on their side!!! WTF

This server needs a restart ASAP. Are there not even one useful GM around to overlook this kind of issue? I mean FFS, can't even complete an instance run without getting kicked out from the server or losing connection in-game.

How are they going to let the "Insomnia" event run smoothly when the server is acting up like this. Yes I get that "move to another location where it's a ghost town" but others need money in Elim.

Its ok on my side too..
    I play from germany no problem at all..
    The problem stay on your side.. more ppl from indo = more protest coz lot of you seems only use your handy for online

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Its ok on my side too..
    The problem stay on your side.. more ppl from indo = more protest coz lot of you seems only use your handy for online
    Yes, i agree with that. I'm from Indo as well but i understand how the event works for this. Indo never felt this kind of experience so they expect mercy from the GM itself. It's all about how you manage your online time and remain AFK most of times.

well ... Your side is ok doesn't mean everyone is ok...

I play this game from Australia, but got DC a lot....

You can go to Elim around noon PDT, You will see there are not many shops as usual

You might see some shops just disappear one by one...

You still believe this server is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Its ok on my side too..
    I play from Australia, and it's the server side that requires a restart for the server to be stable. I'm not the only player from outside of the U.S that is having this problem. Many players I know from the US/ UK/ SG/ MY/ Indo's are experiencing this. Now I don't know where you stay AFK in game. But clearly you haven't stayed in Elim long enough to experience this.
    Last edited by Conscious; 08-19-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourie054 View Post
    Yes, i agree with that. I'm from Indo as well but i understand how the event works for this. Indo never felt this kind of experience so they expect mercy from the GM itself. It's all about how you manage your online time and remain AFK most of times.
    You can't tell me that you have yet to experience random disconnection from the server or no messenger connection to the server via in-game. As I replied to @Veramonte, if you AFK in Elim long enough while having a kiosk open, you either get kicked out off the server or lose online connection in-game.

good job....

not only in Elim got DC but also in Lime!

Even in a tent in Madelin got DC too!!!

You kidding me. After all that maintenance and new system implements, "No connection to the messenger server" still appears. And for **** sake, fix the switching items leading to disconnection.
    Last edited by Conscious; 08-23-2017 at 12:05 AM.