+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Celestial Guild Recruiting JAINUS

Hi everyone,

Celestial of Jainus Server is recruiting ALL levels of very active players.
    Our goals as a new guild is to grow and become a team. Help our members with information, leveling and in ways, gearing up.

The guild gives forging buffs every single sunday at 12:00pm server time.

If you'd like to join and become part of the team, please leave a message here or contact us in game.

CrossBrawl or Maestro.

See you there!

Better change server man come Isen. Jainous is waste of time

i trys isen .... is 10 ppls active and 20 afk...mabye gm do somthing for this server....

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    i trys isen .... is 10 ppls active and 20 afk...mabye gm do somthing for this server....
    I hope so but
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Better change server man come Isen. Jainous is waste of time
    How can Jainus be waste of time while we do have "10x" more players than "dead" isen?

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    What can GM do to the server which is "dead"?
    They else need to do some better events than Jainus have or else it will stay as it is.

@topic
    Wish the best of luck finding people.
    Retired/Quit status.

Isen have diferent gameplay and can be never death... and what is fun in Jainous when you have noting to do there? What you doing in Jainous? Daing by Hector evry time in PA ? OR can get any boss from E2N ? All rpkers are in that guild and they buff nonstop mr and always have exuses to kill you... So you cant play mirrors if you are not E2N must lvl up only in ED but for that you need Upgrade weapon... ah yes sorry best fun in that server is these 20 morones who using venge bug and rpk you evry 3 mins with noirs even you are front town surrounded from patrols... EPiC fun maaan great! please...

Sorry, but 99% of you reply is not understandable for me... make it through some translator and try to fix errors manually, it's really hard to reply back.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Sorry, but 99% of you reply is not understandable for me... make it through some translator and try to fix errors manually, it's really hard to reply back.
    Yeh i know that and respect it. sorry have fun. this guy will try his luck in Jainous.Give him upgrade for reward

Just trying to start a friendly guild here.... Lol. But yes, I have tried Isen server before, it's completely dead. Thus why I have moved to Jainus.