Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GM please help me.
    Last edited by GMHamt; 06-20-2022 at 03:38 PM. Reason: GM Edit: Do not post your personal information in the forums

Dear GM,

Please help me.
    I’m forgot my bank password.

Thanks so much, GM.
    Last edited by GMHamt; 06-20-2022 at 03:38 PM. Reason: GM Edit: Do not post your personal information in the forums

GM please help me.
    Last edited by GMHamt; 06-20-2022 at 03:42 PM. Reason: GM Edit: Do not post your personal information in the forums

GM please help me.
    Last edited by GMHamt; 06-20-2022 at 03:43 PM. Reason: GM Edit: Do not post your personal information in the forums

M please help me.
    Last edited by GMHamt; 06-20-2022 at 03:43 PM. Reason: GM Edit: Do not post your personal information in the forums

GM please help me.
    Last edited by GMHamt; 06-20-2022 at 03:37 PM. Reason: GM Edit: Do not post your personal information in the forums

GM Please Help me,,

Pls,.,I have a problem with my bank pasword,.,i've already done semd ticket,.,but they're not respond

Hi Guys!

We are very happy to see that many of you are returning to the game! If you don't remember your password, don't worry, all you have to do is submit a ticket to our platform with your account details and a brief explanation of the problem you encountered. Please include the following information on your ticket to help us expedite the process:

Account ID:
    Nickname:
    Name:
    Registered email address (the one used for opening the account):
    Date of account creation:
    Birthdate:
    Secret Question and Answer:

DISCLAIMER: These are your account details and should not be shared with other players. Please attach this information to your ticket and DO NOT post on this thread.

Ticket platform: http://support.playwithi.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Have a good one!

Seal Online B.O.D.