Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    when is the GM quest center?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracia123 View Post
    when is the GM quest center?
    Arus: Monday 2 AM and 7 PM PDT
    Duran: Thursday 2 AM and 7 PM PDT

Use July calendar as reference.

Yes GM

We can stay afk but if we open sell store we got dc in hours..
    One side we need sell our goods but other side we are afraid of disconnection

Almost due date and there is still no timer to check our progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    Almost due date and there is still no timer to check our progress.
    better not and that's the way it is from the birth of online duration event, players tend to always argue and object on every dissatisfaction parameter, moreover if it's about actual number argumentation. It's more quiet this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    Well... everytime GM give playtime event , player always do protest.. but in the end, GM told me in game almost 70% users afk more than 350 hours and get reward..
    16 hours a day is not so bad.. if you see same event last year.. we should login 19 hours a day.. and still many ppl get the reward.. now GM give not only top reward but accumulating.. you should be happy.. if u do this last year, u can only choose 1 reward
    almost 1 year play this game, but cant remember the last login event. ur statment based on what ?
    16-18 hours a day is like a gambling. Especially, with curent circumstance. We need to check our ID in few hours to make sure we dont get any trouble, such So3D or Disconect from the server. Not everyone have time to check their ID, u should understand that.

for me = RIP 350 hours. lol

well.....if there is someone who can do that, im pretty sure they need play hardcore and risk everything they have[Laptop/PC, HEALTH, WORK/HOMEWORK] or......they have no life....... So, which one are you ?

when u get sick or unfulfilled deadline, u will realize this event is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagiro View Post
    better not and that's the way it is from the birth of online duration event, players tend to always argue and object on every dissatisfaction parameter, moreover if it's about actual number argumentation. It's more quiet this way.
    With the constant DC and SO3D issues happening, a timer to compensate the error and monitor your progress is pretty much fair. Seriously it isn't fun when you aim for top prize, and facing lots of errors only to know that you don't get the prize after the event ends.

Unless the game never errors and you have stable connection, then it is fine for yourself to count your online time.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    almost 1 year play this game, but cant remember the last login event. ur statment based on what ?
    16-18 hours a day is like a gambling. Especially, with curent circumstance. We need to check our ID in few hours to make sure we dont get any trouble, such So3D or Disconect from the server. Not everyone have time to check their ID, u should understand that.

well.....if there is someone who can do that, im pretty sure they need play hardcore and risk everything they have[Laptop/PC, HEALTH, WORK/HOMEWORK] or......they have no life....... So, which one are you ?

when u get sick or unfulfilled deadline, u will realize this event is not worth it.
    Well if you not only do protest you can try to see their event and their log!!
    Thats why i tell you, you should play smarter!!! Dont show your own weakness and your unknown.. you are really left behind coz maybe you are playing too much like some ppl.. play dota - seal - dota - seal..
    I tell you this!!
    U can check wheter you online or not via your phone!!!

So no matter what are you doing.. u can just use some of your time to check your id and use excel from your phone and write down your online hours..
    Or u can use your battle pet loyalti for time control!!
    U can online 15-16hours per day,
    At weekend and i believe you have national holiday you can online longer than usual!! So no reason not to follow up this event!!
    You just not wise using your time kiddo, maybe learn to know yourself, try to have your own time management!!

Just see, how many id success get reward fot this event!!!
    Do you realize, gm wrote with red "fake account wont get the rewards" its because indo player abuse the event!! So blame all that abuser, gm only give justice, if one player can get 100 rewards and another only 1.. thats not fair

You are just too naive and speak more and do less
    I dont play hardcore, i still working, 12 hours a day monday to friday.. i got more than 3000 dolar a month.. i still have time to go with my gf and friends!! Well live never been easy for negativ person like you.. be positive man..

Sure sure blame those Indo abusers now the event is finished and really I haven't seen anything about those abusers getting actual punishment.

Now you can't tell if the 350 hours winners are mostly legit different players or dupe accounts anyway. I did my best to online ~18 hours a day only to face tons of SO3D / DCs if that doesn't really reach me 350 hours then I guess I should give up on future events.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post

you cant remember the last login event coz you only start play on this server least than 1 year. The last login event is about 1 year and 3 months ago and they give us tail wisp as the reward for login around 400 ++ hours. You also said 16 - 18 hours login in a day is just like gambling because of server problem, well buddy when the last login event running we do have suffer the same problem too but still some of us got the 400+ reward including me. and lastly you said for those who participating in this event they have no life. Are you serious ? I always participating with this kind of event and still can go to work, play with my friends, and do something with my fiancée. So if you said those who participating this don't have life, I simply said they don't know how to manage their time properly. And every single of my friends who play seal and participating this event don't have any single issue with their time management.
    Last edited by deblack1; 09-01-2017 at 12:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast