+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    I do not understand why would you say I am asking too much. I am trying my best to get the top prize but of course I want to make sure the game does not prevent me to get the prize by doing random hiccups. Because on my side I believe I have good Internet connection (and I don't get DCed only on Lime/Elim, it's practically everywhere). If the server could not handle the players, especially the ones trying, why even bother hosting an event like this?

Also the GMs have not been specifying what kind of accounts or actions are considered cheating.
    Last edited by Indocankys; 08-13-2017 at 08:49 PM.

The server is goddamn lag, why GMs can't see this????

So why do we still need 350 hours to get top prize? All these emergency maintenance... Should have at least cut it by 5 hours or higher. like c'mon...

Emergency maintenance when we are not in from of laptop ,,,,,,,,,, this event very very too much emergency maintenance emergency dc dc dc 350 hour is impostible event

WTF , still lag after Emergency maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope that GM can give some compensation for it.. I'm sure that GM will find a way to compensate us about this event anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    350 hours = 14.58 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    I do not understand why would you say I am asking too much. I am trying my best to get the top prize but of course I want to make sure the game does not prevent me to get the prize by doing random hiccups. Because on my side I believe I have good Internet connection (and I don't get DCed only on Lime/Elim, it's practically everywhere). If the server could not handle the players, especially the ones trying, why even bother hosting an event like this?

Also the GMs have not been specifying what kind of accounts or actions are considered cheating.
    If every day we stay login with 24 hours we need 14,58 day from last 9 August. But, how about worker or officer player that we must spent 7 - 9 hours for work every day ? and we always DC every where when we try to afk like fishing, feeding pet or vending. Please consider the time about 350 hours. I hope you give compensation to us about this event.

Well, at least the compensation is limited to those who are affected by emergency maintenances and such not to mention regular maintenance happens next week as well.

Reduce the duration to 300 hours because mt every single time

well , how many time of emergency maintenance we have now?

Still can't log in!!! event we can, still goddam lag!!!