+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    Yeah but expecting 16hours online per day and DC-ing every time doesn't sound good.

Ofc this is going to be a full of AFKers event whose PC could handle the heat. If anything I want to complain it's on how short the duration is + how unstable the server is sometimes.
    Have you ever thinking of having a plenty of work until night then you have short time to sleep for the next day to get back to work again? This event is using such method for that to apply the insomnia that we usually suffers during plenty of work into the game itself. This is all about insomnia so people suffering that usually doesn't have problem dealing it. The problem is on how you are be able to handle such things in this game which of course is a challenge. If it was login accumulation normal event, it can expand to twice for duration itself (Most likely around a month or more) but since this is all about insomnia or hard to sleep, it is the challenge of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourie054 View Post
    Have you ever thinking of having a plenty of work until night then you have short time to sleep for the next day to get back to work again? This event is using such method for that to apply the insomnia that we usually suffers during plenty of work into the game itself. This is all about insomnia so people suffering that usually doesn't have problem dealing it. The problem is on how you are be able to handle such things in this game which of course is a challenge. If it was login accumulation normal event, it can expand to twice for duration itself (Most likely around a month or more) but since this is all about insomnia or hard to sleep, it is the challenge of this event.
    Except this is literally a login accumulation event but with shorter time frame so you need to stay online as much as you can if you want the top prize.

I don't think anyone can play this game 16hours daily without AFKing/vending and there is no criteria on what's being active and whatnot there. GM stated that what we just need to do is to log into the game and the will accumulate your login time.

All we need is to make sure you can log in as long as you can.
    All they need is to make sure the server does not go unstable because they already set up very high requirement for the top prize.
    Last edited by Indocankys; 08-10-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Except this is literally a login accumulation event but with shorter time frame so you need to stay online as much as you can if you want the top prize.

I don't think anyone can play this game 16hours daily without AFKing/vending and there is no criteria on what's being active and whatnot there. GM stated that what we just need to do is to log into the game and the will accumulate your login time.

All we need is to make sure you can log in as long as you can.
    All they need is to make sure the server does not go unstable because they already set up very high requirement for the top prize.
    AFK or Vending does count as long as you are connected to the game. Please re-read GM answer about it since it's hard to maintain online for 15 days constantly because logically your computer also need to take some rest before going on again and GM already putting this into account.

"You will receive the prizes on the character with the highest level on the account."

My highest character is in arus, I want it in my duran server, do i have to delete my highest char on arus?

Too many suddenly emergency maintenance happen on this event can u reduce 350 hour being 300 hour for the happy on summer?
    Thanks God Bless Us

AFK or Vending does count as long as you are connected to the game. Please re-read GM answer about it since it's hard to maintain online for 15 days constantly because logically your computer also need to take some rest before going on again and GM already putting this into account.
    I know that. Ofc maintaining 15 days x 24 hours online is going to break your device. But 15-16 hours a day is already quite alot, and not counting the server hiccups/maintenances/DC.

That's why I said make it somehow more forgiving by either reducing the hours needed for top prize, or extend the event duration to 1 month/30 days.

the server is so lag , especially now ( 3PM PDT )
    it took me 10~15 sec to go to someone's shop or go to another map ....

I know that. Ofc maintaining 15 days x 24 hours online is going to break your device. But 15-16 hours a day is already quite alot, and not counting the server hiccups/maintenances/DC.

That's why I said make it somehow more forgiving by either reducing the hours needed for top prize, or extend the event duration to 1 month/30 days.
    Lad... This is about insomnia and you clearly don't get it by this reply itself.. If extended then the event has no point of insomnia because this time is already the challenge itself. If you can't just say you can't okay? Some players can do it and they know how to manage it even with lagging like this some choose to stay AFK at certain places that was deemed too quiet or relaxing like Sikara Village.

Lad... This is about insomnia and you clearly don't get it by this reply itself.. If extended then the event has no point of insomnia because this time is already the challenge itself. If you can't just say you can't okay? Some players can do it and they know how to manage it even with lagging like this some choose to stay AFK at certain places that was deemed too quiet or relaxing like Sikara Village.
    I'm not sure if you get what I mean either.

If they are making a challenge then make sure the server doesn't hiccup often that it prevents people to be able to reach the top prize.

Am I asking too much here?

Yes, you are asking too much about it..
    If it was level then it can have mercy especially if the hunting areas was very crowded that causes the progress to slow down but for this kind of event i see no point of giving some mercy and such because the purpose and the title of the event is already said so. As for myself i choose to take up the challenge for it and if you don't want the servers goes hiccup you could go elsewhere maybe like some secluded place such as Zaid or Sikara Village.