+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="darkorange"]125 H: 3 Accessory Gift

What kind of acc? Samael wings xg? Golden dragon gloves xg? Please describe it more!!

200 H: Wood Motorcycle (500)

Can i get better reward for 200H ?? This is just too low for 200H LOGIN..i suggest you give us something important like pet feeding bag + 1 bless diamond or 1 albereo jewelry box (untradeable)

Accessory gift box is a box with funny accessories for collection and for alt characters. Not high level items.
    As for the rewards, remember that they are cumulative, so, if you reach 350 hours which are 15 days, you will be able to receive all event prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Accessory gift box is a box with funny accessories for collection and for alt characters. Not high level items.
    As for the rewards, remember that they are cumulative, so, if you reach 350 hours which are 15 days, you will be able to receive all event prizes.
    Thank you for the information about gift box..
    Yes its cumulative and i like it..
    From 1 to 175 its fair enough..
    but can we get something more than wood motorcycle for our effort at 200 hours..
    I just give suggestion, maybe u can up it into 250 hours and add more rewards. since from 200 into 350 its like 2x effort.. its summer day, kinda harder to keep maintain 16 hours a day.. please considerate it..
    Allow me do a bit more complain:
    Beside its a contradictory with other event you have (Level Up Reward)
    example : i cant play another id since i have to keep login in this id,
    But if i keep play in this id, i cant level up another char from another id. Since 3 "ruby double exp 150 1 hour" from you are for 1 id only not for every char.. i mean if i play new char in same id, i still got the reward from 2 both event but without 150%Ruby De thought
    Last edited by Veramonte; 08-08-2017 at 11:57 PM.

We will post more information during this week about Couple Store and Gourmet, but both are planned to be live during Aug~Sep. We are just making sure to not affect any game system with such big update and also we need to apply updates separately to not make conflicts

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    We will post more information during this week about Couple Store and Gourmet, but both are planned to be live during Aug~Sep. We are just making sure to not affect any game system with such big update and also we need to apply updates separately to not make conflicts
    Aug ~ Sep ??? I remember you said we will have Couple Store and Gourmet in Aug ????

Quote Originally Posted by MissBobo View Post
    Aug ~ Sep ??? I remember you said we will have Couple Store and Gourmet in Aug ????
    Can you please stop flamming and complaining about this stuff? Just leave the game if you don't like it. I believe lossing one annoying player like "YOU" will not harm the game, and probably will be better for the communities

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Can you please stop flamming and complaining about this stuff? Just leave the game if you don't like it. I believe lossing one annoying player like "YOU" will not harm the game, and probably will be better for the communities
    Jhembut have no chill man. GMs had tried their best to keep up with the game and some people cant only complaining. Disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    I have my right to ask questions , if u don't like , why don't you leave this game ? funny kid lol

I do ask questions but I never cheat people like some players from INDO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissBobo View Post
    I have my right to ask questions , if u don't like , why don't you leave this game ? funny kid lol

I do ask questions but I never cheat people like some players from INDO !!!
    Stop callin me kid, "KID"! Yes u have right to ask question but what you did "NOW IS FLAMING THE FORUM" Go back to elementary and learn the difference!

Can you extend the duration to 30 days? By now if you want to get the 350H prize you will need to be online for 16h/day. Kind of too much. Not to mention random DCs/blackouts.

"Event Duration: From Aug 8th at 20:00 PDT to Aug 31th at 23:59 PDT"
    So we just have 23 days for this event ,right ?
    n I hope this event has timer's content , so we know how long we've login
    thank u