+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    350 hours = 14.58 days

125 H: 3 Accessory Gift

What kind of acc? Samael wings xg? Golden dragon gloves xg? Please describe it more!!

200 H: Wood Motorcycle (500)

Can i get better reward for 200H ?? This is just too low for 200H LOGIN..i suggest you give us something important like pet feeding bag + 1 bless diamond or 1 albereo jewelry box (untradeable)
    Last edited by Veramonte; 08-08-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rizkyaliyya View Post
    IMPORTANT: There is no minimum level required to participate but the account must be active and legit.
    Duplicated and non-legit accounts won’t be considered for the prizes!

What do you mean with "Duplicated and non-legit account" ?

If i have two account like "blablablabla1" and "blablablabla2" and they only afk for fishing or feeding pet or raise loyalty of battle pet, can i receive the prize ?
    Accounts made exclusively for cheating on events and are not active on the game. Example: seal1 seal2 seal3 all lvl 1 accounts made for cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    [SIZE="4"][COLOR="darkorange"]125 H: 3 Accessory Gift

What kind of acc? Samael wings xg? Golden dragon gloves xg? Please describe it more!!

200 H: Wood Motorcycle (500)

Can i get better reward for 200H ?? This is just too low for 200H LOGIN..i suggest you give us something important like pet feeding bag + 1 bless diamond or 1 albereo jewelry box (untradeable)

Accessory gift box is a box with funny accessories for collection and for alt characters. Not high level items.
    As for the rewards, remember that they are cumulative, so, if you reach 350 hours which are 15 days, you will be able to receive all event prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    16 hours a day in average.

Also does vending/AFKing count as logging in?
    Yes it does. You only need to be logged at the game with any character

We will post more information during this week about Couple Store and Gourmet, but both are planned to be live during Aug~Sep. We are just making sure to not affect any game system with such big update and also we need to apply updates separately to not make conflicts

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    350 hours = 14.58 days
    So it is 14.58 days cumulative or going straight 14.58 days non stop ?

Can you extend the duration to 30 days? By now if you want to get the 350H prize you will need to be online for 16h/day. Kind of too much. Not to mention random DCs/blackouts.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Accessory gift box is a box with funny accessories for collection and for alt characters. Not high level items.
    As for the rewards, remember that they are cumulative, so, if you reach 350 hours which are 15 days, you will be able to receive all event prizes.
    Thank you for the information about gift box..
    Yes its cumulative and i like it..
    From 1 to 175 its fair enough..
    but can we get something more than wood motorcycle for our effort at 200 hours..
    I just give suggestion, maybe u can up it into 250 hours and add more rewards. since from 200 into 350 its like 2x effort.. its summer day, kinda harder to keep maintain 16 hours a day.. please considerate it..
    Allow me do a bit more complain:
    Beside its a contradictory with other event you have (Level Up Reward)
    example : i cant play another id since i have to keep login in this id,
    But if i keep play in this id, i cant level up another char from another id. Since 3 "ruby double exp 150 1 hour" from you are for 1 id only not for every char.. i mean if i play new char in same id, i still got the reward from 2 both event but without 150%Ruby De thought
    Last edited by Veramonte; 08-08-2017 at 11:57 PM.

"Event Duration: From Aug 8th at 20:00 PDT to Aug 31th at 23:59 PDT"
    So we just have 23 days for this event ,right ?
    n I hope this event has timer's content , so we know how long we've login
    thank u

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast