+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazpanda View Post
    So... new ish player here, is it really a wise idea to play on Isen over the other servers?
    try it and see. it costs you nothing except time and effort.

In my oppinion , at the moment , Origin is the best way to go.The game is less pay2win than blood feud's jainus and isen , a lot of events exp/drop boosts and crone events , so it is a lot of grind to win , it just needs more players so it will have the pvp aspect of it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazpanda View Post
    So... new ish player here, is it really a wise idea to play on Isen over the other servers?
    No unless you want to play farming simulator.

Your best bet is to go to the jainus server if you want to meet people (you will be behind gear wise but its a price worth paying for) or go to origin where there is like 20% more ppl than on isen server.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    No unless you want to play farming simulator.

Your best bet is to go to the jainus server if you want to meet people (you will be behind gear wise but its a price worth paying for) or go to origin where there is like 20% more ppl than on isen server.
    is jainus not even a bigger farming simulator? good luck, hope you can join the team pvp in 2 years.. or if you want to spend $2000... you can join them tommoro =_=

if you dont have a wife or friend or no job or watever.. you should try origin and spent 24/7 farming without hk
    btw, that server will die even more then the 2 others..

peace xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    is jainus not even a bigger farming simulator? good luck, hope you can join the team pvp in 2 years.. or if you want to spend $2000... you can join them tommoro =_=

if you dont have a wife or friend or no job or watever.. you should try origin and spent 24/7 farming without hk
    btw, that server will die even more then the 2 others..

peace xD
    Jainus a farming simulator? Oh hell no It is the most pay to win Rohan server ever devised. Expend to spend mucho dinero there. Isen you are not going to pay it all up front, but over time ends up requiring a lot of cash too - unless your farm your ass off. Origin is a bit too different for most people. Not quite so pay-to-win, but you will find yourself buying stuff there too even though it does not have an exchange market. You will need huge amounts of crones to stay well geared and relevant there. So there is lots of farming and kiosks everywhere.

How to join this Isen server ? can you guys help me

Quote Originally Posted by Africanu View Post
    How to join this Isen server ? can you guys help me

Double click on the green line that says Isen.

The rest of the servers all go to Jainus.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'm playing isen and jainus at the same time.

yes upocku u see red player Su at Isen? she did a ruler and go kill top gamer played some years lol She play maybe just 2-3 month ^^ lmao

Quote Originally Posted by tranhung161 View Post
    yes upocku u see red player Su at Isen? she did a ruler and go kill top gamer played some years lol She play maybe just 2-3 month ^^ lmao
    Yeh and making more kos on her haha
    Try to get Opianel weapon + armor these items rullzzz!!! I wish they make opianel rings and glasses also