+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up I recomend Isen server for new players!

Hello newbie.From few monts i play that server and strange but i enjoy it.All say expensive must feed armors weapons with stones... but gameplay is much diferent that of Jainous and much better. For example you dont need accessories boss drop forged (that is alot of pain to get) +18 that is rly need 1 year to find someone sell you 1.. to be someone.NPC selling sets 400 vit +400 atta ck stats (depend your char att) and tadaa at lvl 50 you have pritty op char and can enjoin the game.Also here have forging events and you can make armor or weapon from game drop and fight vs mobs and players (here nobody have 80 dd)
    pritty well.You can obtain points badges etc and get items also but how ... ill give you to enjoy game and find alone

PS: For begginers i recomend also full str Defender and full vit Dekan Knight (please dont jump in to dhan and do trying to farm ) Have fun!

recommendation of dead server in forums - well played...
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Hello newbie.From few monts i play that server and strange but i enjoy it.All say expensive must feed armors weapons with stones... but gameplay is much diferent that of Jainous and much better. For example you dont need accessories boss drop forged (that is alot of pain to get) +18 that is rly need 1 year to find someone sell you 1.. to be someone.NPC selling sets 400 vit +400 atta ck stats (depend your char att) and tadaa at lvl 50 you have pritty op char and can enjoin the game.Also here have forging events and you can make armor or weapon from game drop and fight vs mobs and players (here nobody have 80 dd)
    pritty well.You can obtain points badges etc and get items also but how ... ill give you to enjoy game and find alone

PS: For begginers i recomend also full str Defender and full vit Dekan Knight (please dont jump in to dhan and do trying to farm ) Have fun!
    +1
    Isen server is much cheaper than Janous with the price with which in Janous you buy upg in Isen you can full gear a char
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Just don't expect help leveling up. There is nobody to party with

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    In an official server if you come up with the idea to start together with friends or at least one friend with which you can play without problems in party.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Who the hell need party to lvl up ??? Here have events lvl till lvl 50 and get lvl 115 boost ... omg still Lame :P

Guys i talking for new players who must learn the game from begining there is easy and peaceful place no have dhans with 10 000 agi to kill you evry 5 mins when you reach lvl 30 lol you can do quests grind forge... if you wanna be pro with upgrades tons of stats and 115+50 lvl with all titles ofc Jainous is your server here people do Elemets all stages evry day in party... ofc 2 humans play 3 characters evry but is that another point of view of bots maniacs and crashed minds

At begining server Isen was terrible no drop no chance of forge only pay to play... now is better.Templars are power here. They have 35% all att craft stones so that class is not death like in jainous.But that is point of cash for that i not recomend that class for begginers lol
    Last edited by u3podcku; 08-08-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Banned
    Events? in ISEN? LOL I'm laughing right now...

And yes, you need parties to level up - unless you are a trinity til lvl 50.
    Anything after lvl 100 is an absolute grindfest. Do not expect to level without spending a lot of $$$ on hunter kits and scrolls (at least you can use them in Isen with nobody to kill you).
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-09-2017 at 06:36 AM.

PenguinJoe you saw what happening? Players in Isen play with Rulers Weapons... at Origin and Jainous you dont have that extras LoL

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    PenguinJoe you saw what happening? Players in Isen play with Rulers Weapons... at Origin and Jainous you dont have that extras LoL
    how its possible?
    wtf

So... new ish player here, is it really a wise idea to play on Isen over the other servers?