+ Reply to Thread

Sage Tower Quest

I'm stuck in Enter the Cave where i should be able to rendezvous with Joan inside the Cave and already got the equipment and Quest item i need but somehow there is no sign of ? On Enter Cave Quest inside Sikara.

Where could i go wrong with this Quest since i want a direct access to Sage Tower.

I believe there's a bug in this quest after the update on Sage Tower. You can send ticket to GM/s.
    So, your character can enter the cave.

Or, you can enter Sage Tower by using NPC for Alcanez in the center of Elim.

My Blog Seal BoD Journey

Quote Originally Posted by janet1 View Post
    I believe there's a bug in this quest after the update on Sage Tower. You can send ticket to GM/s.
    So, your character can enter the cave.

Or, you can enter Sage Tower by using NPC for Alcanez in the center of Elim.

My Blog Seal BoD Journey
    Sorry to interrupt, i have same Problem.can enter cave to sage tower even i used Cape of Balie's Organitation in Sikara Dimension, and how to send ticket to GM/s?.
    and i cant enter sage tower using/via [NPC] Archmage Iruel for Alcanez in Center of Elim ,even i used Cape of Balie's Organitation.
    what should i do to sage tower?.
    Thanks for the attention
    CMIIW ))

Just google send ticket seal online

Quote Originally Posted by Fullo88 View Post
    Sorry to interrupt, i have same Problem.can enter cave to sage tower even i used Cape of Balie's Organitation in Sikara Dimension, and how to send ticket to GM/s?.
    and i cant enter sage tower using/via [NPC] Archmage Iruel for Alcanez in Center of Elim ,even i used Cape of Balie's Organitation.
    what should i do to sage tower?.
    Thanks for the attention
    CMIIW ))
    This link is for the ticket: LINK

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    This link is for the ticket: LINK
    i already send to ticket and GM send me to inside the cave but accidentally i throw the lousy map quest,and when i was inside cave there's no action to do quest conversation,did i fail quest because lose lousy map ?.
    i send another ticket with this problem and no respond until now,

CMIIW

i already send to ticket and GM send me to inside the cave but accidentally i throw the lousy map quest,and when i was inside cave there's no action to do quest conversation,did i fail quest because lose lousy map ?.

CMIIW
    This is the link for the Sage Tower Quest Wiki: LINK

From what you are saying, you are still doing the "Investigate the Twisted Dimension" quest. There is a note at the bottom which might give you some hint as to where you are currently at.

There's also an NPC that give you hints as far as doing quests. I remember one standing at Lime, near that Library tower of sorts. If I'm not mistaken, his name is "D.Guide".

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

CMIIW

Hello Fullo
    Of course, in order to get inside the cave , make sure su have completed the previous quests, like obtaining the Lousy Map and wear the Cape of Balie's Organization. After doing this you can now request the port of your character inside the cave in case you can't access to ti in the normal way.

Seal Online Team

My character has encountered such a problem. I put on a cloak but I can't enter the cave.
    My id: Gordengggg
    My id: Maggiemmmmm
    I have two characters can not enter the cave

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where is NPC Joan inside Sage Tower?
    I met NPC Duran inside Event Room beside of Dead Wood Boss Room but nothing special there. Is Joan standing exactly beside Duran?
    fyi I didn't kill Sate's rage mode (he is too powerful LMAO). Are we suppose to win that battle instead of run over?

Best regards,
    Zots, Duran