+ Reply to Thread

Discussing real life currencies in chat

Are we not allowed to do this or are we not advised to do this?

It sounds really stupid. So discussing RPS are also not allowed as well?

Banned
    is RPs a real-life currency? Can you buy a coffee at McDonalds with RPs?

Gm's already spoke off somewhere in this forum (try to dig in the forum a lil'l) that RPs trading is allowed and not against the game rules. Thats the purpose of premium kiosk in the first time i guess.

However please avoid buying RPs by code (using cegel or phone credit if you from Indonesia, etc) to avoid scam.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Can u buy coffe in shanghai McDonalds with US$ ? Did that makes US$ unreal ?
    Last edited by jhembut; 08-05-2017 at 07:22 PM.

It's funny seeing just how paranoid people are about using real world currencies in game chats even if the context is far away from RMT.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    No of course not, RPs are not legal tender but they still have some value into it no? If I offer you 1000 RPs to buy me McDonalds would you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Gm's already spoke off somewhere in this forum (try to dig in the forum a lil'l) that RPs trading is allowed and not against the game rules. Thats the purpose of premium kiosk in the first time i guess.
    Yeah this makes me doubt the purpose of anti-RMT policies. If the purpose is to protect players from scammers, then it doesn't make sense for RPs trading to be allowed as well. How are players supposed to trade RPs without having to use gift codes. But hey, if someone tries to trade RPs and got scammed, at least PlayRohan still gets the profits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is the stupidest thing i've heard so far on this forum, congratulation retard. you crack me up!

imo you can buy coffee at Shanghai with USD but of course it is not allowed by their government.

lame joke btw

Hello guys. Sorry for the late response. I would be taking care of the forums along with GM Kurumu from now on. It is always good to see that you are worried about this topic. Just remember that we do not allow RMT just to protect our users and their accounts from fraud or even Scam . Since there are a lot of reports regarding this.

If you have any other question o want to share something, feel free to post or reply to this thread.

Seal Online Team