+ Reply to Thread

Am I the only one that..

...gets annoyed by people (esp Indonesians) asking for money every single time they make new character?

If you need some money for pots go kill mobs and loot the stuffs and sell to npc and make use of the "Sleeping" skill if you need to heal.

Why is it so hard? Aren't you Indons been playing this game for like, 15+ years and you don't even know the basics?

They didn't know how to earn money and always begs for it.. It annoys me as well

At first i was thinking the same thing but when there is someone opening buy shop, i can earn money from there by selling some rookie trashes items like Pea, Forging Rock, etc.

Most likely Indonesians doesn't know how to earn money aside of making their own businesses which i put it as something weird for them.

I think all of that indonesian people you think of is fanqui/ hoana/ tiko / indigenous indonesian people. They are trash, always begging for money, cheating the game, greedy, double sided pig, and lazy ass mofo. Thats already run in their blood, just ignore them.

In every MMO you come across, there will always be beggars just fishing for free money. Some, if not majority that begs for some charity will go begging other people as soon as you've donated. And it'll just annoys you that your charity wasn't enough to feed their greediness. So just ignore them.
    Last edited by Conscious; 08-04-2017 at 03:38 AM.

The most annoying part is that as some of you said, it runs in their blood to beg instead of trying to start on their own.

Sure we have messy prices but that's no reason to ask "5m to buy pots" what kind of pots you drink wtf.

I don't play Seal Online but there's always annoying indos in every game. I think the main reasons they beg is that well it's easy as hell to beg and there's always that one carebear that gives them something.