+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Story Time

Story Time

Alright let me tell ya'll about DarkStar.
    One day I was sitting at harbor minding my own business. I see DarkStar trying to sell some real garbage items in harbor for a ridiculously outrageous price. Items that I would NCP in a heartbeat. He was saying how broke he was and he needed to make money fast. So I stepped in and offered to buy some of his wares.

Then I figured I didn't want his junk crowding up my inventory. I dropped a stack of 10 million. And let me tell you folks, As soon as I dropped it DarkStar picked it up without hesitation. Like a hungry hungry hippo. To tell you the truth I felt embarrassed for him. I dropped another 10 mil and like a hungry hungry hippo he gobbled it up before it even hit the ground. It was so quick I wasn't even sure if i dropped it. I didn't even see it come up on my screen. I had double check the how many crones left I had to make sure. He must have been spamming that space bar just hoping for another handout.

^ Just snagged a pic after he picked up the crones

If that wasn't embarrassing enough he then went to ask me for tips on how to git good. Pretty much groveling to me.

I ain't a jerk so I gave him the only advice I could give him. Farm. Ain't that hard folks, ain't that hard.

But what does he do? He doesn't take my advice and earn his crones but rather he literally asks me for another handout after I dropped 20 mil!
    A real shameless display if you ask me, folks.

So we talk for a minute or two and he came off as a nice guy just trying to help the little guy out. So I told him to go to the mail carrier so I can give him the stones.

So we agreed that he would pay me back 180 mil. I even offered more stones/crones in the future so he could make his gear after he paid me back.

Jeez just look at how eager this guy was to get these stones. He clicked accept the second I put down that second stone. Honestly it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad how eager he was.

So two days passed and it was the end of the event. I get a Pm from DarkStar asking if I could give him some more Grade B stones. He even admitted he had the money to pay me back at the time. But he wanted even more stones so he could finish his tunic first. I couldn't in good faith loan him out anymore until he paid back his previous debt. Which I think is reasonable.

So after this point he deletes me off his friends list. I didn't really think much of it at the time. The guy seemed popular. He probably needed to make some space and he could just PM me if he needed to pay me back. So i'll periodically ask him if he's gotten my money yet. And he would always say not yet or make up some excuse saying that he'll have it soon. I thought he was just bad at this game and it would probably take some time for him to raise the funds. No biggie.

^ I sent this msg on the 12th

So the next day on the 13th I sent him a message asking if he had my money.
    Only to find out that he blocked me.

His intentions was never to pay me back and once he figured out he couldn't get any more stones of crones out of me he ends up blocking me. A real bad hombre if you ask me.

To add insult to injury he feigned ignorance when confronted.
    Acting like he was a innocent party and I was just some nutcase.

To give a quick timeline for context.
    July 1st Met DarkStar/Loaned Stones.
    July 3rd Asked for more stones.
    July 4th-12th Periodically asked him to pay me back
    July 13th Blocked
    August 1st Day of this post

I don't really expect or care about getting paid back at this point. I wanted to post this so that people can be aware of DarkStar's insincere and even deceitful nature. He only seeks to enrich himself and I suspect that any meaningful bonds that he's made in the server only really serves to promote his self interest. In short. This guy is a bad hombre.

''I don't really expect or care about getting paid back at this point. I wanted to post this so that people can be aware of DarkStar's insincere and even deceitful nature. He only seeks to enrich himself and I suspect that any meaningful bonds that he's made in the server only really serves to promote his self interest. In short. This guy is a bad hombre.''

This above sums it up quite well lolol.

Nice story, quite entertaining. DarkStar is an egoistic moron, I've asked him a few simple questions once or twice and all he said was ''I'm too lazy to answer go away''. The typical Egoistic rohan douche that only wants to use people and gives nothing in return. If you can afford to make your tunic+9 then you've gotta be a real idiot to try and scam the last stones to make it +10 or begg for 20 mill.

''Is this the voice of god'- he be stroking that D real good lmfaooo.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 08-02-2017 at 04:04 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Not going to spend a lot of time on this topic, However If I could remind everyone Screenshots can be altered and the full conversation can't be seen.
    This was about 2 month ( i think ) when elite was still around. Back when grade b's were around 50m max. I offered this guy the grade b's back after he wanted me to pay back almost 200m for 2 grade b's at the time. All I asked for is the money i gave him in the beginning be returned. Of course he did not show that. Anyways That's all I have to say. Have a good day!
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Quote Originally Posted by ChokingHazard View Post
    Not going to spend a lot of time on this topic, However If I could remind everyone Screenshots can be altered and the full conversation can't be seen.
    This was about 2 month ( i think ) when elite was still around. Back when grade b's were around 50m max. I offered this guy the grade b's back after he wanted me to pay back almost 200m for 2 grade b's at the time. All I asked for is the money i gave him in the beginning be returned. Of course he did not show that. Anyways That's all I have to say. Have a good day!
    Wrong.

These pictures were not edited to alter any of the language. Everyone can see for themselves that these images are not altered in that way.

As for the timeline of events I think these will help clarify.

As you can see these pictures were posted between July 1st - 13th according to the timeline that I laid out.

"I offered this guy the grade b's back after he wanted me to pay back almost 200m for 2 grade b's at the time. All I asked for is the money i gave him in the beginning be returned. Of course he did not show that."
    I'm assuming what you're trying to say is that after I said I wanted 180 mil, you tried to give me back the stones and asked for the money that you gave me(for the stones?) to be returned. And I refused? (Were you trying to give me back the 20 mil I dropped, because last I checked you were broke AF in this context)
    Well.. That's a fine story and all except for the fact that it's pretty much a lie.
    And here's the proof.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to exaggerate the amount of crones that I showed/gave you. (only showing 1.5bil/giving 20mil)
    You admit here in receiving the stones and that you would pay me back "whenever"
    But at least you didn't lie about how many stones I gave! So that's a high note, I guess.
    Not only that, you even agreed to paying back 180 mil, before I even gave you the stones!
    You even said on Monday July 3rd that you had my money, but you needed to borrow more first!
    If you're going to try and poke holes. At least try to make up a story that makes sense.

Just curious , Why come out with this now? Why not come out with this when I was in Synergy? Obviously you got those pictures from synergy discord?
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Can you not read.?.

"I don't really expect or care about getting paid back at this point. I wanted to post this so that people can be aware of DarkStar's insincere and even deceitful nature. He only seeks to enrich himself and I suspect that any meaningful bonds that he's made in the server only really serves to promote his self interest. In short. This guy is a bad hombre."

What a Coincidence. You just happen to let people know about my "deceitful nature" only when I leave synergy and someone from Synergy gave you the pictures. At this point I could care less what you have to say. Ask anyone in my guild I've never taken/stole anything from any of my guild members.
    Next time don't lend out grade b's and boast about how much crone you have.
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

What a Coincidence. You just happen to let people know about my "deceitful nature" only when I leave synergy and someone from Synergy gave you the pictures. At this point I could care less what you have to say. Ask anyone in my guild I've never taken/stole anything from any of my guild members.
    Next time don't lend out grade b's and boast about how much crone you have.
    Notice how he doesn't even deny it anymore. He got caught out in a lie. Tried to cover it up with another lie. Get's caught out again. Now he's trying to deflect.
    Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bbyobamajrs View Post
    Notice how he doesn't even deny it anymore. He got caught out in a lie. Tried to cover it up with another lie. Get's caught out again. Now he's trying to deflect.
    Sad.
    Notice how you are ignoring everything i just said.
    [CENTER]-Origins-

GM of Disney
    DarkStar - Scout
    ShiningStar - Defender

Notice how you are ignoring everything i just said.
    Probably because it doesn't matter what you say. First you lie then try to deny and when all is lost you try to deflect. For the matter bbyobamajrs is quite correct. Now just shut it and get rekt!

All the storyteller wanted is to expose you, and he did, in style, with precision.

I'm having a good lulz at it
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 08-02-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h