+ Reply to Thread

Angry Melee class help ?

Sry for my question, i leave Rohan in 2013 and when now i wanna come back, i found 70% of all fking ppl are " Rangers or scouts ".

WTF is going on here...dex guards dont exist anymore, i started a full str Dhan and i found the DPP skill in avenger is " AGI BASED ? " w t f...

I want a viable Melee class DPS for pvp, or hybrid but for jesus christ, i really dont like VIT builds now... the old STR defender doesnt exist anymore neither... can someone fking help me ? this is really stressing -.-

melee classes now require tons of dex to not miss horibly. and the dex guard you cant get enough pdef to stay alive balance tweeks to skills and mechanics would help greatly

Quote Originally Posted by BienTurro View Post
    Sry for my question, i leave Rohan in 2013 and when now i wanna come back, i found 70% of all fking ppl are " Rangers or scouts ".

WTF is going on here...dex guards dont exist anymore, i started a full str Dhan and i found the DPP skill in avenger is " AGI BASED ? " w t f...

I want a viable Melee class DPS for pvp, or hybrid but for jesus christ, i really dont like VIT builds now... the old STR defender doesnt exist anymore neither... can someone fking help me ? this is really stressing -.-
    Oh boy that was 2013, it's 2017. IF literally nothing changed with the opening of a new server you'd cry just as hard lmao

Back in the day 90% was templar, ranger/scout is way better than retarded templars. Dex guards haven't been on top of the food chain since.......forever. I don't think they have to be neccessarily bad in Origin tho, there are just more superior options available.

Viable melee class = hybrid, you can go for guard but I'd say, go for hybrid savage.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    melee classes now require tons of dex to not miss horibly. and the dex guard you cant get enough pdef to stay alive balance tweeks to skills and mechanics would help greatly
    You need more dex well boohoo, no more 1k all stats on your char like Jainus, that's one of the things people begged to change for ages and now you QQ they finally did it.

PDF isn't the isue, str barerly gives any PDF and the PDF that you get is inflated so really it's not that much of a help. The PDF of all classes is very low due to how the armour stats are arranged.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I understand the point.. but anyways is pointless to keep playing when they cant get a " Balance " since 2013... lol

Ya was 90% temps, and now is the Ranger - Scout lol... always the same sht they cant create a balanced class system, at least in that times, a full str Dhan was able to kill a full vit Sage, or even a templar ( obviusly im speaking about the most fking OP ones ) was more mixed up, the Giant in that time.. was trash, good for PvE and now is a " Viable melee class " lol

Ty for ur answers guys, i aprecciate it a lot

PD: Its true i created few classes to see the Psy def and magic def, in all cases Psy def is totally nerfed, magic def is 2x higher in all equips even more, thats the reason why now magic clases dont exist anymore, and u need so much Vit in certan cases to survive, im gladd i didnt spend more than 3 hours in the back so i can erase thi sht from my pc xD.
    Last edited by BienTurro; 07-30-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BienTurro View Post
    Ya was 90% temps, and now is the Ranger - Scout lol... always the same sht they cant create a balanced class system, at least in that times, a full str Dhan was able to kill a full vit Sage, or even a templar ( obviusly im speaking about the most fking OP ones ) was more mixed up, the Giant in that time.. was trash, good for PvE and now is a " Viable melee class " lol
    wonder whats so funny about that giants are a viable melee class now when u first complain about there is no mix ?
    overall the balance isnt as bad as u think, but youre clueless, you think creating a few classes, playing 3hrs tells you something about the viability at endgame? nope.

there are probably like 3 classes which are to strong and around ~5 classes which are to weak.
    people give up to fast on their favourite class if they dont see the opness in first place...
    (best example is ranger, every1 was like oh noes, no winged foot and scout got deathchaser aswell, lets all be scouts.
    then somebody played ranger with endgame gear and surprise, its even more deadly as a scout could be. hooray)
    / oh or there are people like you, you wanna play a class which is able to kill everything and everybody alone.

anyways, ive read the gm´s thinking about a balance so we will see whats gonna happen (but who knows when) or if they are blind.
    Last edited by Jester999; 07-30-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    (best example is ranger, every1 was like oh noes, no winged foot and scout got deathchaser aswell, lets all be scouts.
    then somebody played ranger with endgame gear and surprise, its even more deadly as a scout could be. hooray)
    Called it.

Creating and calling the meta since day 1 in a game I don't even play.

Have we reached the full vit ranger meta yet?
    Last edited by soulholder; 07-30-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

well i wasnt qqing about needing dex just stating a fact... Never understood the pure bulid ideal anyway this version we can see who has skills and whos wallet was the winner

IMHO variety in builds is good, it gives options to fight differently and not every character is a "hybrid clone" with same stats and equipment as a melee class.

DEX Guardians
    STR Defenders
    VIT dekans
    INT dekans
    AGI dhans

OP classes and builds only become a problem when you enable them to "buy" ridicules equipment and boosts. All is about balance and some changes to make different classes viable with alternative stat/skill builds would only be positive.
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97