+ Reply to Thread

FakeTaxi - we are leaving

In the name of our guild - FakeTaxi, I want to thank you all for playing the game together.
    In general as guild, we are leaving Rohan Origin. At the moment game doesn't offer much things to do, not even challenge nor fun. Our regards. Still have a good time playing.

"Veni Vidi Vici" -FakeTaxi's "Guild Master" MeoStyle
    Last edited by Meostyless; 07-29-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Server going to be a lot more fun now, bye.

Sad to see FT go, regardless of alliances/enemies it was fun battling you guys. Nobody wants to play a game without competition.

rohan origin ...... old rohan without power and non upg its back ... u didnt ask for that ? u didnt cry for that ?
    GM's give to you guys what you asked... now leave... all will leave is same rohan but 40% different content ....nothing good with a game when you/me as a newbie/lowbie i die like hell from mobs at lvl 10......how i can to grow up , lvlin ? farm ? 10 000 crones to move in portals ...and when mobs kill me i drop 7k ? how origin can survive ? is still open ?

ahahahahahahahahhaa XDDD BUT REMEMBER, ALKOHOLSZKODZI

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    rohan origin ...... old rohan without power and non upg its back ... u didnt ask for that ? u didnt cry for that ?
    GM's give to you guys what you asked... now leave... all will leave is same rohan but 40% different content ....nothing good with a game when you/me as a newbie/lowbie i die like hell from mobs at lvl 10......how i can to grow up , lvlin ? farm ? 10 000 crones to move in portals ...and when mobs kill me i drop 7k ? how origin can survive ? is still open ?
    Still p2w enuff said, rates nerfed to maximum so "Vip" users can shine with their succes stones and increased rates ;> "venge is always an option" <--- is BS too, vip 6 give you powers to dont give a f**k about your red name, cuz u cant drop sinlge crone even if u die (not mention EQ parts). Lvl fast nothing 2do = game become booooring af.