+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

50% Boost Event? Where?

Blah this event no running in janius, everything is fail. False message to milk player

Banned

A picture is worth a bazillion words.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

A picture is worth a bazillion words.
    jainus have event exp boost, how much % idk but it have.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I know origins got this event, but they(GMs) still posting in game message about this event, Bugged or what? its no fair if this event no running in jainus(Misleading advertising)

There is 50% boost on Enhancement/level refining/forging/drop/exp from JUly 14 18:00 PDT up to July 21 18:00 PDT. Check the Rohan Blood Feud in facebook. Previous replied in this thread trying to show we don't know how to read. Sometimes you need to check everything before you make any stupidity.

Proof of fake event(Everything fail)

Your screenshot is the proof of there is event because of the rolling message below your screen. But you did not show anything or proof why the event is fake.

Well try forge/enhancement any sh1t and u got proof it.

Banned
    Some people are luckier than others. I bought 5 lottery tickets with 1 in 3 chance of winning. The tickets won nothing. Same difference here. Some folks are lucky some are not.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Some people are luckier than others. I bought 5 lottery tickets with 1 in 3 chance of winning. The tickets won nothing. Same difference here. Some folks are lucky some are not.
    I bought 10 lottery tickets to see my chance of winning..... I just won 10 dollars, and I expend 10... I have more luck in roulette
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me