Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Its just Topup 10k RPS from unipin or must spent that 10k Rps in Game?
    What the reward from unipin raffle?

From July 18 th to August 1 st PDT all users that charge using Unipin will receive additional rewards on the August 8 th Maintenance.
    Example: If you charge 1500 RPs on July 20th, then charge others 1500 RPs on July 28th and then you charge 2000 RPs on August 2nd, at the end of the event you will have charged 5000 RPs, which means you will only receive the prize for 5000 RPs "Premium Kiosk + Blessing of Gaius 30 days"

It says that the event is from 18th July to 1st August. In the example:
    - 1500 RPs on 20th July
    - 1500 RPs on 28th July
    - 2000 RPs on 2nd August
    The total should be 3000 RPs and you only get Albereo's Toolbox 2 because 2000RPs on 2nd August is not in the event period. Why is the example saying that user will get Premium Kiosk + Blessing of Gaius?
    Dear Luckynowarzz, thank you for pointing that, we are sorry for the confusion, its August 2nd on GMT +8 time. For PDT its until August 1st. So make sure to charge until August 1st PDT to be abble to participate.

GM Kurumu

What's wrong with participating the event via normal donation like PayPal / Payment wall? This is Seal Online USA. These type of events should be served to all players globally, not just people who can only use UniPin.

Crap-loads of money being spent and can't join this kind of event with nice rewards because of priority. What a shame.

Are you surprised?
    this is not the first time to have this kind of event.
    Only care about INDO players
    How about change Seal BOD to Seal INDO?

I'm from the US and I can charge unipin by using credit card. so what's the fuss about???
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    I'm from the US and I can charge unipin by using credit card. so what's the fuss about???
    Yeah. Using your foreign CC on an Indonesia web porter and buy USD100 value with USD100++ after CC charges and convertion rate everything. I think a wise spender won't do that. The point is why they promote a IDR rate web porter instead of all reload porter
    Last edited by Workzz; 07-19-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    Who care you are from US or what, since BOD is an international server, then should do promo event for general but not only INDO. U get me dude?

lol this is international server with almost 99% of the players are indons that speak their local language so quit acting. if you give other promo that does not favor the indo and the indo can't buy then it's a lose-lose promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Indocankys View Post
    lol this is international server with almost 99% of the players are indons that speak their local language so quit acting. if you give other promo that does not favor the indo and the indo can't buy then it's a lose-lose promo.
    that is just an excuse. Why is unipin? They can choose multiple ways to have this
    even not just only INDO's web.

99% players are from Indo doesn't make any difference.
    Seal BOS is still a global server not a server just for INDO's players!

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    that is just an excuse. Why is unipin? They can choose multiple ways to have this
    even not just only INDO's web.

99% players are from Indo doesn't make any difference.
    Seal BOS is still a global server not a server just for INDO's players!
    1. Alot of Indo people does not own credit card compared to non-Indo
    2. Most of bank that issue cards do not allow international purchase (idk why are they so paranoid about this)
    3. Unless the non-Indo top ups more than the 99% Indos, idk why they should make their promo "international ones" instead of favoring 99% of the majority

For you players SEAL might be just a game but for the devs it's a business so yeah, this is bound to happen. They did the right thing to favor the majority when the community is heavily infested by Indons

Besides, a non-Indo already quoted that they can purchase Unipin with their own card fine. Idk why you Indons take this personally and act like "WOW WHY INTERNATIONAL SERVER DOES LOCAL PROMO".
    Last edited by Indocankys; 07-20-2017 at 08:36 PM.