+ Reply to Thread

TSB at 9pm PDT on Sunday?

I can't be the only one who thinks that TSB is scheduled for pretty much the worst possible time. Why not same time on a Saturday, 24 hours earlier? 9pm PDT on Sunday is getting into very early morning and mid-morning for players in Europe, and that's a Monday morning and a lot of people have work or classes.
    ~og sTIMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName View Post
    I can't be the only one who thinks that TSB is scheduled for pretty much the worst possible time. Why not same time on a Saturday, 24 hours earlier? 9pm PDT on Sunday is getting into very early morning and mid-morning for players in Europe, and that's a Monday morning and a lot of people have work or classes.
    exactly, but im pretty much not surprised.
    sadly saw that coming that they will fvcking screw it up
    big facepalm for playwith inc onces again, will you ever learn????
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

I understand on Sunday at 6 am, but on a working day where people go to work in the morning.
    You just showed the middle finger to Europe.
    Everyone was waiting for TB and now half of my guild can't go ...

Here I am just hoping "Sunday" was a typo for "Saturday" in both the forum posts and the NPC in the game
    ~og sTIMPZ

Banned
    9:00PM PDT is 12:00AM EDT and you haven't even left North America. Add another 4Hrs (DST) for who are at time zone zulu we are talking 4:00AM. About the only people available for TSB are those in China, PH, Indo, Straya and Kiwiland.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    9:00PM PDT is 12:00AM EDT and you haven't even left North America. Add another 4Hrs (DST) for who are at time zone zulu we are talking 4:00AM. About the only people available for TSB are those in China, PH, Indo, Straya and Kiwiland.
    And yet even that is mid-day on a Monday.
    ~og sTIMPZ

actually no, at indo is mid-day on monday which is working hour, eincarnation wont be joining this tsb, at most i register it for few people have fun.