+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I quit!! just uninstalled the game and will never f-k-ing come back any more.

stupit cheaters are everywhere in the wild 24/7, I've reported several of them with video evidence, then they just keep come back more and more.

I took that as GMs respond, "we don't care about cheaters"
    why? because those cheaters are really ez to be found!! JUST CHECK the places and monsters which drop repeatable quests iteams like Ice crystals,devil nails etc or the monsters that have high equips drop rate like solar, samba cactus.

and you just let them be.

good luck for those players who spend real money.

GM are too slow to response Cheater, they should make their own live website to Process Cheater. player named Arus1111111 are cheating about 3 days maybe and he's still freely use his cheat on downstream of glasis river in arus server

I really miss no cheaters allowed campaign :,(
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...t=33656&page=1

but seemingly this cheaters spawn endlessly, dunno how to end this.....

still got many cheater sad

Banned
    Don't you think it's entertaining when you don't have to spend forever practicing to become instantly better?

Banned
    I agree that in some cases, it's acceptable to use cheats because it really improves the gaming experience, and I believe that every gamer should try it at least once. Recently, I started using tarkov aimbot, and it helped me get better at this game, but I use them from time to time because I understand that I need to practice and improve my skills anyway.