+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hi! I'd like to report 2 cheating characters

Name: Claris1, Xyzz3
    Cheat: Disconnect people, teleport
    Time: around 7:45 am PDT

Description: they challenge people to pvp, and if the one challenged dont respond they get disconnected from the server. I tried accepting the challenge but within 5 seconds after killing them they reappeared in the same spot. Please respond GM thanks

there is a scammer spam in elim more than 5 hours,

I've tried sending message by facebook, ticket and online whisp from 12:30pm PDT to now

still no GM replies, the scammer is still online

I think, maybe he gets paid more than GMs, so he works much harder than GM

good news I have report 5 of them, all craftsman job
    enjoy your corona viruses

Hi i found 2 different artisan were able to enter rainbow arc (herkaus forest). Isn't it supposed to be entered by character max level 90 only? Is it cheat or is there any special condition for artisan?

I see Tmmmmmmm using a cheat

Please fast respon beacause i don,t like for this and i,m so bored for this

Quote Originally Posted by doqcrazy View Post
    Hi i found 2 different artisan were able to enter rainbow arc (herkaus forest). Isn't it supposed to be entered by character max level 90 only? Is it cheat or is there any special condition for artisan?
    it's not cheat... just need tricks to do that... believe me...

I Hope GM teams will do the best for fighting the cheater... if i can suggest... find the people who support the cheat... i think GM team already know... just punish the person... don't punish players... because players sometimes didn't know they involved with cheats... chears...

Popular spot for cheating of course CROSS FOREST , Solar Hive, Pedron for farming devil nails
    Last edited by ranael1; 02-02-2021 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranael1 View Post
    Popular spot for cheating of course CROSS FOREST , Solar Hive, Pedron for farming devil nails
    this game is almost to the END, all the GMs don't care anything about this game, only cares about REAL Money

Weekend sale, monthly sale balabala, I don't remember that we had such a lot of REAL Money events before this GM's team ARRIVE this game