+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TSB - friendly advice to the GM's

Well theres no info out yet but please DO NOT (!!!) give the winner crone tax !!

That would ruin the server.

Winning reward should be the costume we all used to know, with like 30-50 bonus all stat + the regular 3 sockets for patterns

and some small amount of insignias for every1 who took part & a smaller amount for all other guildies maybe (obviously only for Level 30/40+)
    OR
    An insignia box('s) for the guildleader, tradeable!
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

If it's ported exactly from the Korean (I think it's Korean?) version, then it's definitely crone tax on shops. Since pretty much everything else in the game is the same as that version, I will assume it's crone tax here as well.
    ~og sTIMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName View Post
    If it's ported exactly from the Korean (I think it's Korean?) version, then it's definitely crone tax on shops. Since pretty much everything else in the game is the same as that version, I will assume it's crone tax here as well.
    That would result in an huge imbalance and totally fk the server with no way to fix this.
    They better dont
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

agreed there are way to many crone sinks ingame now adding a tax rate will just make it worse. its already an issue to farm enough crone to forge something before you out level whatever it is your trying to forge. I might also add that if your going to put a 100 million crone prize in event boxes that your screwing the economy up. and whats with the drop rate on the glass items because i in 2 hrs only farmed 17 with a 5x scout dosent seem like a very high drop rate to me

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    agreed there are way to many crone sinks ingame now adding a tax rate will just make it worse. its already an issue to farm enough crone to forge something before you out level whatever it is your trying to forge. I might also add that if your going to put a 100 million crone prize in event boxes that your screwing the economy up. and whats with the drop rate on the glass items because i in 2 hrs only farmed 17 with a 5x scout dosent seem like a very high drop rate to me
    The 100 mil prize probably isn't very common, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Plus, as you said, the drop rate isn't super high - I have gained less than 20 per hour I think.

Jester - people said the same thing about tax on RBF but we all got on with it
    ~og sTIMPZ

yes but in rbf the drop rate is higher and there are fewer crone sinks as i said there is a disparity between what is needed to properly gear a toon at any given level and the amount of crone needed to do so. if you need 15 mill just to put a weapon together and thats assuming you farm the parts in the time it takes to farm that much crone you out level the weapon your trying to make and having to log lobies to get drops from mobs that 15 lvls lower than you that still
    hit for tons because of gear issues. its not balanced in the respect that crone drops arent sufficient to gear toons if im lvl 75 by the time i can make 5x gear

IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

Rip Origin
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohend View Post
    Set at 10%. That is reasonable. Way better than RBF with its constant 30% tsb tax. Just so long as they don't start letting greedy winner guilds set it here.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Set at 10%. That is reasonable. Way better than RBF with its constant 30% tsb tax. Just so long as they don't start letting greedy winner guilds set it here.
    still gonna fk the crone value/economy even more up and its already ridiculous high.
    this will result in an even higher space between the top guild and those behind them.
    so whoever wins first will become even less beatable.
    GfkinG -___-

oh and dont u remember clashing valley? (which they should add here aswell coz this was fun!)
    fun way to get ride of the 30% tax.
    whish they would add it here to be able to drop the tax for the sake of balance
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous