+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    But without some kind of the crone tax going to the winning guild, what would be the point of tsb? Not the chintzy costumes for sure. But a tax going into the guild coffers would make it worthwhile for the GMs to participate. If there is gonna be a tax/prize, 10% ain't a bad place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    But without some kind of the crone tax going to the winning guild, what would be the point of tsb? Not the chintzy costumes for sure. But a tax going into the guild coffers would make it worthwhile for the GMs to participate. If there is gonna be a tax/prize, 10% ain't a bad place to be.
    costume is fair enough.
    50all stat is already a decent boost.
    but as i said earlier they rather give some low amount of insignia boxes or something instead of crone taxes which will result in ~3kkkk crones x_X
    point of tsb is the endgame content and the entertainment for the players coz thats the main reason why most of the ppl left already, they are fking bored.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    costume is fair enough.
    50all stat is already a decent boost.
    but as i said earlier they rather give some low amount of insignia boxes or something instead of crone taxes which will result in ~3kkkk crones x_X
    point of tsb is the endgame content and the entertainment for the players coz thats the main reason why most of the ppl left already, they are fking bored.
    We need something to fight over outside of TSB. Also, the possibles need to get increased or MR added for sure. This guild battle system is nice in theory but it doesn't solve all issues. Ruler in RBF was a perfect boss, dropped a really good item (this part was OP imo), but dropped it like a few times a month, and yet it spawned every day and gave daily PVP. Same thing could happen here if Beze dropped a random Ferken rather than a pouch of 8 insigs.

Add MR, make it cost like 100m, and you have an additional crone sink. Especially when GM chars die and it needs to be rebuffed.
    ~og sTIMPZ

very true
    theres no real pvp going on these days which is boring and thats why ppl quit.
    we all need a reason to log.
    doing dungeon and go farm isnt fun or worth it.
    my squad had around same idea for bosses....they needs to be worth to fight for em, so they definitely need a higher reward.
    some shareable insignia boxes (givin like ~500 insignias) or as u suggested random ferkan parts would be cool.
    and why we dont got power arena yet? not a fking big deal to add it here! u can almost copy it 1x1 even thought there are some bugs for example the changing side trick. rewards are insignias and instead the title quest drop give us those crappy warrior potions. done.

anyways.
    in their announcement they said quote "rohan origin will have everything that the players who love rohan want and we will put so much effort to make it happen"
    so imo thats TSB, CV, PA, MR, bossfights and decent events
    but we will see
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I agree with jesters ideas, Tax is a bad idea since everything is crone based. Winning TSB a few times would make a guild unbeatable (if they play it smart and devide the win over their members who help).

Instead insignia rewards would be much better, including the costume rewards etc.

I moved back to play partly on Jainus, even tho there's not many people playing there the pvp is better than Origin pvp (which really isnt happening, no MR and guild pvp is sh1t).
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Is 10% but 5% Guild and 5% server. So is just 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Albreiker View Post
    Is 10% but 5% Guild and 5% server. So is just 5%.
    I actually really like that as a way to keep inflation down.
    ~og sTIMPZ

Tax its bad idea ?
    Go spend 2-3B for guild buffs we well see what you say about tax...

i count 6 guildbuffs, 100kk each (if im right) and meo died only onces in first tsb.
    so yea 1,2kkk for guildbuffs dropped the surprising low amount of crones faketaxi earned (and we had a whole week with special rates so every1 used to spend loads of crones)
    sadly its more like another proof that the server popularity went down massively.
    i mean i expected FT would earn twice as much as they did.
    so i was probably wrong in first place coz i expected way way more but the main problem now is many people quit/retired and even the long awaited TSB wasnt & isnt the solution for the fall of rohan origin.
    Last edited by Jester999; 07-24-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous