Hi Rohanians!

Lady Naga escaped from her enemies. She is now at Ehres Harbor's main square and can give you great rewards if you help her, in order to trade with her you need Glass. The Glass is dropped from any monster in Rohan (No dungeon).

In the chart below you will see the equivalent of Glass you must collect in order to claim each reward, as well as our new Summer bag that is a surprise for you that contains everything you need for an endless summer. You have the possibility to obtain the following items.

Do not forget to visit Lady Naga in order to obtain nice prizes and help here to collect Glass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an invasion coming. Bezemut has enlisted many evil henchmen that are coming to invade Rohan, you have to stay alert because they can appear anytime and be prepared for defeat them and protect our town! You will gain big rewards for keeping Rohan safe. If you kill as many enemies as possible you will have the possibility to gain better prizes.

All the rewards you can obtain are the followings:

⭐ Hero's Insignia Pouch (20 Count) (Reward)
⭐ Grade A Elixir (x10)
⭐ Honey Rice Cake (x10)
⭐ Weapon Option Stone I: Max HP +10% (1 Day)
⭐ Warrior's Potions Box (10 Count)
⭐ Trian's Pattern I: VIT +12 (1 Day)
⭐ Armor Option Stone I: Attack Speed +10% (1 Day)
⭐ Armor Option Stone I: Mobility +10% (1 Day)

Prepare for the battle!

Best regards
RO: ORIGIN Team