+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagyuu View Post
    hello i wanna ask ive already achieve lvl 205 but still didnt get the time warp and also the equip i've checked my mailbox, relog twice but still did not show up thanks
    It's only for level 200. When you reach level 200, all you need to relogin. You won't be able to get the reward after level 200.
    When I'm with you, time passes too soon
    To me you're perfect, just like the moon
    Like a flower, our love begins to bloom
    Unlike Beethoven, ours is just a simple tune

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyouxx View Post
    It's only for level 200. When you reach level 200, all you need to relogin. You won't be able to get the reward after level 200.
    We really appreciate your time and effort by helping others and even us answering these kind of questions from our player. Keep up the pace. and thanks for that

Seal Online Team

Hey GM team,

Can't you guys make this event last forever?
    I mean its nice for new players or even existing/returning players to have this reward event that can help us in leveling up.
    Most of the items are un-tradeable anyway, so cant be monetized or abused by people.
    In some other RPG games, they have the level up system too, where people get items/ supplements that help them in leveling up.
    Anyway, this is just my request/ suggestion.
    Would really appreciate it if you take time to read it and consider it

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Hey GM team,

Can't you guys make this event last forever?
    I mean its nice for new players or even existing/returning players to have this reward event that can help us in leveling up.
    Most of the items are un-tradeable anyway, so cant be monetized or abused by people.
    In some other RPG games, they have the level up system too, where people get items/ supplements that help them in leveling up.
    Anyway, this is just my request/ suggestion.
    Would really appreciate it if you take time to read it and consider it

Thank you

I can't believe 3 days have passed.
    Hello DemolPro, Of course, we are taking your opinion into account, since this event was made before with the purpose to encourage them to continuously play and of course, get benefits for that.
    I'm going to add your suggestion into my daily report in order to let know the team about this event to return.

Thanks for the support!

Seal Online Team