+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[System Event] Work Makes Rewards

Greetings Dear Shiltizans!

Today we are initiating this brand new system event just for you!

It’s the "Work Makes Rewards" Event!

As you already know, the Gourmet is coming soon! With that, we know that you, as everyone, will create your own.

Therefore, this event was made for you and also for our returning players and new players that want to join us on this new adventure!

Description:

“Work Makes Rewards” is a level-up event that consists to reward the players for their effort on leveling up new characters.

You will have to reach certain levels in order to obtain the rewards such as lvl 25, 50,100,125,150, 200.

*But I have already created my character, can I still participate?
    Of course you can! But remember that you will receive only the prizes correspondent to your achieved level. The rewards from the previous levels won’t count.

Also, the rewards will be considered for the character until he reaches the last level before next reward, here are the details:

Level 25~49 Reward:[Untradeable] Rascal Rabbit's Word of Blessing (Gold - 1 Hour) x3 - If you reach lvl 25 or any level between 25~49 you will be able to receive the prizes for it.
    Level 50~99 Reward: [Untradeable] Remote Shop (10 uses) - If you reach lvl 50 or any level between 50~99 you will be able to receive the prizes for it.
    Level 100~124 Reward: Time Warp Black - If you reach lvl 100 or any level between 100~124 you will be able to receive the prizes for it.
    Level 125~149 Reward: [Untradeable] Blessing of Gaius (15 Days) - If you reach lvl 125 or any level between 125~149 you will be able to receive the prizes for it.
    Level 150~199 Reward: Luxury Martial Arts Costume.XG - If you reach lvl 150 or any level between 150~199 you will be able to receive the prizes for it.
    Level 200 Reward: Time Warp - Gold - If you reach or you are lvl 200 you will be able to receive the prizes for it.

Criteria to be considered:

*The prize is sent for every character inside the account who accomplish to the requirements.

* The prizes will be sent to character's IM Inventory/Mailbox.

*The prizes won’t be sent to characters that already passed over the event levels.

*If a player is already above of one of the levels required, once he reaches the next prize level he will receive only the correspondent prize from that levels.

*Prizes will be sent once player reaches the levels but players have to re-log on the game so the system can make the verification.

*Each character receives his own prize individually, it’s valid for all characters on the account that meet the requirements of reaching said levels.

Event Duration: From July 11th until September 19th on Maintenance.

Good luck on your new adventures that are about to come Shiltizan! We count on you to keep Seal Online one of the best MMORPG communities!

Seal Online Team

to clarify:
    1. If i have a level 189 character when the event start, am i will receive martial arts costume just from loggin that character?

2. If i start to make a level 1 character during the event duration and level it up till 200; did i will get all the prize for each threshold or only the lvl 200 prize?

3. Did i need to relog on every threshold level (26, 51, 101, 126, 151, 201) to be able to receive the event prizes?

4. Did this event only for gourmet class?
    Last edited by jhembut; 07-11-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    to clarify:
    1. If i have a level 189 character when the event start, am i will receive martial arts costume just from loggin that character?

2. If i start to make a level 1 character during the event duration and level it up till 200; did i will get all the prize for each threshold or only the lvl 200 prize?

3. Did i need to relog on every threshold level (26, 51, 101, 126, 151, 201) to be able to receive the event prizes?

Yes, but you may need to level up to receive the prize.
    You will receive all the prizes. To see the prizes on your IM inventory/mailbox, you need to relog first.
    Its not a condition to receive the prizes, you just have to login if you want to receive the prize for that level on that moment.
    No, the event is available for all classes.

How many Time Warp I would receive? (for Time Warp Black and Gold)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritsu07 View Post
    How many Time Warp I would receive? (for Time Warp Black and Gold)
    100~124: 1 Timewarp Black
    200: 1 Timewarp Gold

if i hv character above lvl 200, am i will receive time warp - gold?

Quote Originally Posted by odong2mahal View Post
    if i hv character above lvl 200, am i will receive time warp - gold?
    No. You must be inside of the required levels range to receive the respective prizes. In the case of Time Warp- Gold, you must achieve lvl 200 in order to receive the prize. For that, you can level up a new character

some risk has found , error to use skill identify (Craftman)

is this event still worked? if yes yesterday my character got lvl 150 but i still dont get my martial art costume. thanks before and sorry for my bad english
    IGN Xlinkx
    Server Duran

sorry problem solved...its at my mailbox. thanks GM
    Last edited by Bimasena; 08-19-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Item

hello i wanna ask ive already achieve lvl 205 but still didnt get the time warp and also the equip i've checked my mailbox, relog twice but still did not show up thanks