Everyone welcome to join. like everyone know, GAMBLER is a job with a lot of conspiracy. in short Cheat and BUG.
I've a few Question, if someone who knows about the answer and have a guts, please answer !!
1. as we know, a few of GAMBLER is able to do 12000-30000 Damage. The Question is, "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ?". be reminded, this 12k-30k damage is not XG vs Normal gear. im talking about XG vs XG gear. Last, dont tell me about that stupid yellow dice build. u have to know its still imposible to doing such damage even with yellow dice.
2. the number of GAMBLER who cabaple to Do that damage is increasing. more and more GAMBLER able to do 13k++ Damage WTF. Beggining in MESSIAH guild and now this stupid disease is spreading to all GAMBLER on SEAL BOD, just like a CANCER. IS THIS A SIGN TO LEAVE THE GAME ? . Someone explain to me why this is happenig !!
3. WHAT THE HELL UR DOING, GM ? IF U DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IM ASSUMING THE RUMOUR IS TRUE !!! What rumour is? U are playing as a player and using ur authority in the wrong way.

4. LAST !! this is a question for all gambler who capable to doing 13k-30k++ Damage :
-WHAT KIND OF DARTS U ARE USING, HAH ? PIYA GRA ? LUX BABY ? GROWTH BOOSTER ? MONEY POUCH ? Or WATER DROP DIAMOND ? Oh wait, its BIJUDAMAA, DOESNT IT ? no wonder it can hit that hard..
-WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE BOOSTER U ARE USING, HAH ? ALL POTION BOOST + ITEM MALL ? CHEAT ENGINE ? or WHAT ? an HAKI, perhaps ?

if no one unable to answer, it prove 1 thing. CHEATER > GM = G_G.