Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lets talk about damage 12.000-30.000++

Everyone welcome to join. like everyone know, GAMBLER is a job with a lot of conspiracy. in short Cheat and BUG.
    I've a few Question, if someone who knows about the answer and have a guts, please answer !!
    1. as we know, a few of GAMBLER is able to do 12000-30000 Damage. The Question is, "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ?". be reminded, this 12k-30k damage is not XG vs Normal gear. im talking about XG vs XG gear. Last, dont tell me about that stupid yellow dice build. u have to know its still imposible to doing such damage even with yellow dice.
    2. the number of GAMBLER who cabaple to Do that damage is increasing. more and more GAMBLER able to do 13k++ Damage WTF. Beggining in MESSIAH guild and now this stupid disease is spreading to all GAMBLER on SEAL BOD, just like a CANCER. IS THIS A SIGN TO LEAVE THE GAME ? . Someone explain to me why this is happenig !!
    3. WHAT THE HELL UR DOING, GM ? IF U DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IM ASSUMING THE RUMOUR IS TRUE !!! What rumour is? U are playing as a player and using ur authority in the wrong way.

4. LAST !! this is a question for all gambler who capable to doing 13k-30k++ Damage :
    -WHAT KIND OF DARTS U ARE USING, HAH ? PIYA GRA ? LUX BABY ? GROWTH BOOSTER ? MONEY POUCH ? Or WATER DROP DIAMOND ? Oh wait, its BIJUDAMAA, DOESNT IT ? no wonder it can hit that hard..
    -WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE BOOSTER U ARE USING, HAH ? ALL POTION BOOST + ITEM MALL ? CHEAT ENGINE ? or WHAT ? an HAKI, perhaps ?

if no one unable to answer, it prove 1 thing. CHEATER > GM = G_G.

this issue has been addressed since Seal Online Eternal Destiny. I was a gambler in SOED, I certainly know how to have 12k - 30k damage with fate set equip. There is no need of dice even to make this damage. It is about the stats btw.....

Quote Originally Posted by luckynowarzz View Post
    this issue has been addressed since Seal Online Eternal Destiny. I was a gambler in SOED, I certainly know how to have 12k - 30k damage with fate set equip. There is no need of dice even to make this damage. It is about the stats btw.....

someone just reply to tihs thread !!thanks god, this forum is not dead, yet.
    so....u basically tell us there is nothing to be fixed ?
    let me guess what all GAMBLER think about this issue :
    im a GAMBLER and as long as i can do that damage, who cares. im the one who get advantage with this damage BUG, HAHAHAHA. screw u all, die u noob.
    am i hit the right place ?

Quote Originally Posted by luckynowarzz View Post
    It is about the stats btw.....

this is interesting. i think ur MPW is 3000 and damage 2500 and 5000 luck ?
    please, share ur stats. let the world know about this stupid BUG damage.

Is any staff or GM cares about this issue ? or u just gonna walk away and tell us "get use to it".
    bcuz for what i've seen, even with all video and report you have, you never do anything about it. no banning, no suspending.....just make them completly untouchable. Who is "them"? them = most gambler in MESSIAH GUILD. the weakest gambler can hit u 13K-16k from BJ and 5k-10k from throwing. imagine if hit with Y.Dice build.
    and for all Shiltzian, do not wasting ur time and REAL MONEY in this game, execpt u are GAMBLER. u gonna regret like hell if u spend money if u are not a GAMBLER
    one more :
    no BANNING for this damage bug abusing ? GGWP. where is the justice in this game ? i want my mom
    Last edited by mekaku; 07-13-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Lol i just laugh with ur thread

just blame 1 guild MESSIAH???? , how about another guild like XOXO, Masterchef etc whatever it. . .

now 15-30k damage with bj, just get ur possitive side dude,
    if u have this equipment it will possible to do that damage

Accesories
    -GDGG XG +12 , Dragon Bracelet / Duke Bracelet(ODI3),
    Weapon
    -Balie Dagger Xg +12 / Tipa Dagger XG+11 / Tipa Dagger XG+12
    Head Gear
    -Brick Hat XG+10/Brickhat XG+9 (just the damage and magic, no odi here)
    Costume
    -Permanent costume Odi 7
    Pet
    -FM/FK with ODI 3 / ODI 4
    Buff and Booster
    -Lux Magic, Lux Attack, Rascal Magic, Rascal Attack, Bells Damage, Bells Magic.
    -Apostle buff (with magic booster too) it can reach 4.5k mpw if ur equipment more than +10 with FM mpw 10
    Gambler Stats
    -u can find the stats by ur self at the game,
    -most people use LUK bug for WZ , and some Peeps from some guild try to put some LUK bug when GWH for rise up the damage deal. but with 400 int u can reach that damage with that stuff.

AND U THE NEWBIE FROM SEALINDO. JUST DELETE UR BOD AND QUIT. ****ING TRASH CHEATER

This thread is showing us a good example on how horrible the forum moderator (gm) from playwith. Flaming thread like this for over 1 week? And that guy (thread starter) is flaming in other thread as well, no warning ? No ban ? No locked thread? And now everyone start to be racist against indo folks lol. Cannot blame them tho, as an indo i am ashamed as well with most of indo people behaviour in the game lol.

Banned
    if you want to know really ,
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 07-24-2017 at 04:32 PM.

And now we have private server advertising here, this thread deserve a closure.

Read it properly dude ,

he just try to give a solution

Thats not a solution DUDE, any conversation involving private server encouragement is not allowed by playwith. Even it is stated by in game announcement.
    This is not only encouragement it's a suggestion to download and play the game.
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 07-24-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhembut View Post
    Thats not a solution DUDE, any conversation involving private server encouragement is not allowed by playwith. Even it is stated by in game announcement.

This is not only encouragement it's a suggestion to download and play the game.
    he was asking to us to play that game, cause he knew that game so cheap and so easy to get XG+11 and 12.
    so different here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast