+ Reply to Thread

Angry Cheat Speed Hack in Sikara Valley

I found players using cheats on July 5, 2017 between 01:00 am - 01:30 am WIB. Nick player Vincello (jester). He hit the monster at an unnatural attack-speed. Whereas the equip used is not good for attack-speed. I include a screenshoot when he uses cheat speed hack. Please proceed immediately. Cheat ruin the game . thank you

P.S. : From the info I got, seal online Indonesia will close a few more days because too many cheaters. And cheaters from there move to seal online blade of destiny. They use cheats in online seal blade of destiny just as they do in seal online Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by anyung View Post
    I found players using cheats on July 5, 2017 between 01:00 am - 01:30 am WIB. Nick player Vincello (jester). He hit the monster at an unnatural attack-speed. Whereas the equip used is not good for attack-speed. I include a screenshoot when he uses cheat speed hack. Please proceed immediately. Cheat ruin the game . thank you

P.S. : From the info I got, seal online Indonesia will close a few more days because too many cheaters. And cheaters from there move to seal online blade of destiny. They use cheats in online seal blade of destiny just as they do in seal online Indonesia

Please do send ticket to support team about this issue.
    I am Bahamut
    Retired - XxxHAZAMAxxX
    112 - Dragon Knight

EX - [GM]Vulcanus (R.I.P.)