+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    You should tell korean devs to fix warlocks (snatch) "a skill that steals 1 buff" which in this case steals (mortal rising) "dhans skill which allows 100% chance of crit in the first attack" which in turn doubles warlocks (broken physical) crit damage "a skill that is based on ma and base and does 100% crit chance at lvl 7" it's bugged I think.
    Also (Magical Push) "warlocks skill" is bugged where if it crits on players it some times will push them twice the range it's supposed to do, and sometimes can even dc people.
    Greetings KappaPride!

We are currently working on improving ROHAN, and we will pay attention to the report you gave us, we will test it on the server and fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for letting us know. and good luck with your adventures in ROHAN !
    GAME MASTER - Fennix
    -Seal Online Blades of Destiny Team-

dear Gms your server does absolutely lag out horribly the reason i say this is the fact that if i have a 90 lag spike on my end i would get a dc from the server but thats not what happens i get a 90 second lag spike and no dc thats on your end not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post
    Greetings KappaPride!

We are currently working on improving ROHAN, and we will pay attention to the report you gave us, we will test it on the server and fix it as soon as possible.

No offense m8 but you GM's really don't know anything about balancing the game and fixing skills (Because trust me, I tried lmao) . The only thing you can do is try gather player feedback and send it to the KR-devs, who don't take the USA department serious so only in 1/10th of the cases you sent will be reviewed and applied.

I wish everyone good luck trying tho....
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-08-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post
    Greetings KappaPride!

Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

Banned
    Well of course the lags and DCs are a feature.

They are there to keep the server from becoming overpopulated! Smart thinking!!