+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Why we have weekly maintences?

Just wondering....

Why do we have weekly maintenance if the server keeps lagging a lot, giving DC when you have a kioske openned and freezing the game just at the time we have to heal / face waves of mobs?

Why 4h weekly maintences if the servers do not have great community (we have few players with tons of accs and chars each) and never solve their problems?

Any GM can answer us what you do in maintences?
    Because in your posts you just say: "we'll have maintence" and then "maintence is ended", but never says what you all really do to the server....

You know, ppl want a feedback, or they will stop....

Hugs.

Banned
    Because the game is still in Open Beta Testing.
    I am sure once the game is released it will change to maintenance every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Because the game is still in Open Beta Testing.
    I am sure once the game is released it will change to maintenance every two weeks.
    But the question still remains.... Why with all these maintences the lag, freeze, DC and delays problems continue?!
    GM, come and answer me/us!

...Still would be nice to get some feedback from devs/community team about the future patches and bug fixes.
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockGod View Post
    But the question still remains.... Why with all these maintences the lag, freeze, DC and delays problems continue?!
    GM, come and answer me/us!
    They're running low-cost to get the biggest % of profit, so naturally their bandwidth is on minimum - meaning that every time a GM on their network logs in to play rohan, the server gets laggy and/or they have to disconnect a few players in order to log in themselves.
    Maintenance is done because, well, when else will they get the time to eat cake?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by WarlockGod View Post
    Just wondering....

Why do we have weekly maintenance if the server keeps lagging a lot, giving DC when you have a kioske openned and freezing the game just at the time we have to heal / face waves of mobs?

Why 4h weekly maintences if the servers do not have great community (we have few players with tons of accs and chars each) and never solve their problems?

Any GM can answer us what you do in maintences?
    Because in your posts you just say: "we'll have maintence" and then "maintence is ended", but never says what you all really do to the server....

You know, ppl want a feedback, or they will stop....

Hugs.
    Weekly maintenance is a mandatory to any game. that's what i believe, purpose is to stabilize the server and cleaning up issues reported in weekly review.
    I am Bahamut
    Retired - XxxHAZAMAxxX
    112 - Dragon Knight

EX - [GM]Vulcanus (R.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They're running low-cost to get the biggest % of profit, so naturally their bandwidth is on minimum - meaning that every time a GM on their network logs in to play rohan, the server gets laggy and/or they have to disconnect a few players in order to log in themselves.
    Maintenance is done because, well, when else will they get the time to eat cake?
    That's not true. :-P , I mean seriously GM can Log In and doesn't count as 1 player for every players in a server. But sometimes I wonder why it lags, maybe some game server technical issues.
    I am Bahamut
    Retired - XxxHAZAMAxxX
    112 - Dragon Knight

EX - [GM]Vulcanus (R.I.P.)

Greetings everyone!

Thank you for providing feedback.

For the moment the maintenance is done every week, for three main reasons, we continue in Open Beta Test, for guild battles and of course for the corrections that we continue to make to improve ROHAN. It is possible in the future to do the maintenance every 2 weeks but the guild battles would also be of the same maintenance time.
    As for the problems of connections, this depends more on your internet connection and the country where you are playing, we do not currently have many complaints about this type of problem but we will do everything possible to improve.

Thank you for your thoughts, we are listening.
    GAME MASTER - Fennix
    -Seal Online Blades of Destiny Team-

Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post
    Greetings everyone!

For the moment the maintenance is done every week, for three main reasons, we continue in Open Beta Test, for guild battles and of course for the corrections that we continue to make to improve ROHAN. It is possible in the future to do the maintenance every 2 weeks but the guild battles would also be of the same maintenance time.
    As for the problems of connections, this depends more on your internet connection and the country where you are playing, we do not currently have many complaints about this type of problem but we will do everything possible to improve.

You should tell korean devs to fix warlocks (snatch) "a skill that steals 1 buff" which in this case steals (mortal rising) "dhans skill which allows 100% chance of crit in the first attack" which in turn doubles warlocks (broken physical) crit damage "a skill that is based on ma and base and does 100% crit chance at lvl 7" it's bugged I think.
    Also (Magical Push) "warlocks skill" is bugged where if it crits on players it some times will push them twice the range it's supposed to do, and sometimes can even dc people.
    Last edited by KappaPride; 07-06-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FennixGM View Post
    Greetings everyone!

Yea, but what about future patches and fixes? Is there any possibility that GM/community team could give us any feedback what will be done in near future?
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97