+ Reply to Thread

[Ended] Super boost!

Hi Rohanians!

Were glad to announce a special boost that you will not only enjoy just on this weekend, but also until the celebrations for the Independence Day.

☀Super Boost! ☀

40% Boost on Reinforcement / Drop / Forging!
    20% for Experience!

This special buff will be available from June 30th at 18:00 PDT to July 5th at 12:00 PDT.

Happy Independence Day for everyone in advance!
    We hope all of you have fun and enjoy this super boost!

Best regards
    RO: ORIGIN Team

Hướng dẫn Cách hack tăng Sub người theo dõi Facebook nhanh nhất 2017 😨 😰
    L*m sao để tăng người theo dõi Facebook hiệu quả, giúp bạn có được nhiều người theo dõi. Qua đó giúp việc đăng b*i của bạn có nhiều người tiếp c*n hơn v* tỷ lệ chuyển đổi sang mua h*ng cao hơn cho bạn n*o l*m kinh doanh mình có thể giúp bạn. Xem b*i viết tại đây https://goo.gl/NKoTxh 😉 😌

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post

Hi Rohanians!

We’re glad to announce a special boost that you will not only enjoy just on this weekend, but also until the celebrations for the Independence Day.

☀Super Boost! ☀

40% Boost on Reinforcement / Drop / Forging!
    20% for Experience!

This special buff will be available from June 30th at 18:00 PDT to July 5th at 12:00 PDT.

Happy Independence Day for everyone in advance!
    We hope all of you have fun and enjoy this super boost!

Best regards
    RO: ORIGIN Team
    seems you guys need to post in game when each of these events starts and ends... it seems to me the events are actually starting later than the stated times and it is causing a problem. Like now it is supposed to be forging and reinforcement boost .. but so far everything is failing and it is 12:20PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHavoc View Post
    seems you guys need to post in game when each of these events starts and ends... it seems to me the events are actually starting later than the stated times and it is causing a problem. Like now it is supposed to be forging and reinforcement boost .. but so far everything is failing and it is 12:20PM.
    +1
    We need confirmation from GM-s
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97