+ Reply to Thread

Wink Thoughts about Balance

Hello all,

First of all thats not a QQ threat. Its about actually op **** (classes+skills) what we tested with near max gear.

Note:Thats all testet with same gear level.

Ranger:
    Popably he can oneshot all other Classes expect Defender.For defender he need 2 skills.
    Explanation:
    DC+ the weapon dmg on ranger is to hard. Its easy to hit 20k range att on a ranger.DC boost dmg on a target like 150% thats crazy.
    Target test:
    giant with 4k pdef 58k hp 50% crit reduction 50% skill def Vs ranger 19k range selfbuffed with scrolls and option stones. The result was a murdershot crit with 85k crit...
    So with last divene and heavens dawn its possible to crit 200k with murdershot.

Scout:
    Hit like ranger because weapon dmg from crossbow but he dont got siege shot.
    Its still crazy dmg because DC to OP.

Defender:
    Can reach 10k def and 70k+ HP.Only can be killed by ranger ( oneshot with last divine and heavens dawn).Its possible to hit 10k in fix+Leaders mind as full vit defender. its the same problem with the weapon dmg. High weapon dmg + meele buff like fix and siege shot make that classes op.

Warlock:
    Good dmg good balance just broken tresure is a little bit broken

Guard:
    Seems balance because you can counter the combo easy.

Savage:
    Hit like a monster when he got more targets but easy counter is vaakuum. Healing totem is the best priest on the server.

Berserk:
    Cant say much about that dont saw a good one. But i think you can reach the 20k meele easy because of weapon dmg on Pole.

Dekan:
    Cant say much about that. Actually i lvling one.
    (Want int dekan back!)

Priest:
    He heals like in all other servers

Templar:
    Its a support class now. Last divne is a really good dmg buff. Still can hit 2-4K autohits but the attspeed sucks really hard.

Dhan:
    Predator is useless and avenger only have 2 skills what he makes him viable. Mind ex and surcide.

Wizard:
    Ähhhm never saw one😂.

Buff changes: make Group buffs instant plox......

Thanks.
    Youre thougts are welcome.

I hear crickets chirping, just saying.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I hear crickets chirping, just saying.
    Dont be so positive, why would crickets be here? They left long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Lohend View Post
    Dont be so positive, why would crickets be here? They left long time ago...
    ahaha indeed. They are the smart ones ;p

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Explains why it's so barren here.
    Crickets are some nasty buggers.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Few things about balance and things that maybe could be changed (from the point of view of a guardian):

1. Only buff without range is scouts dex buff? why?? Each "job" could have atleast 1 buff without AoE limit.

Thing they could do is increase buff range for all classes. It's ridiculously small area of effect and constant "rebuffing" in Elemental is so annoying when you need to go melee for hunters far from party members..

2. Bring back dex Guards or make other builds viable. There are no other options for Guards than melee/crit Sword/dagger and str built. With out this your a joke. Had a duel with a "Dex" guard, even same lvl mobs are more dangerous. Same goes for lost STR defenders, things you no longer see.

Second thing is that they could make Axe's viable weapon choice. Sad that they are just waste of inventory space. Why not change guard weapon buff from "Sword" to "Main hand weapon" damage boost. Or just buff Axe dmg to same level as Swords, yes i know that axe speed is 900vs1000 but its not worth losing buff and raw dmg of sword.

Just my few cents, will find more things to whine about soon. Stay tuned.

BR,
    Lohe
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97