+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AshFace View Post
    This goes back to the first thing.. the game runs on pdt and all they needed to do was check what it was and the problem would have been avoided.

As an Australian it was Monday morning for me, and would be similar to the ph but not 100%
    Yes and also as i said its not just about time zone. There was no confirmation that event launched successfully after 12:00PDT and people didn't know if event launched as most people in chat screamed that everything fails and event is bugged/didn't start, thats my point. So i see no reason "not to improve UI and game experiance"
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

Quote Originally Posted by Lohend View Post
    Yes and also as i said its not just about time zone. There was no confirmation that event launched successfully after 12:00PDT and people didn't know if event launched as most people in chat screamed that everything fails and event is bugged/didn't start, thats my point. So i see no reason "not to improve UI and game experiance"
    Sadly **** sill fails on the event so it doesn't mean it was not on. You still have a 60% chance to break things when not using pres
    Last edited by AshFace; 07-11-2017 at 02:17 AM.
    I might be proud but atleast i'm proud of something.
    You've taken pride in becoming nothing.

Meika?

Quote Originally Posted by AshFace View Post
    Why not just aggressive?

And I may have turned into a nub oh irohan since I quit.. mainly because SOMEONE STOLE MY FCKING TRADE FOR A 7X DD SWORD FCKKKJJ
    and stole your character name
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    and stole your character name
    Hence why in my signature it says meika? Since it became xMeika

They also tried selling me the name for 10k rps ��
    I might be proud but atleast i'm proud of something.
    You've taken pride in becoming nothing.

Meika?

So... after reaching lvl 90+ i have a few questions for High lvl Guardian.

1. What would be optimal stat built (reset stats)? full STR/full VIT/Hyprid - What base stats should i aim for at lvl100?
    1.1 How much raw damage you lose form going full VIT? survival vs damage (DMG for STR seems low)?
    1.2 What weapon and armor stats should i look for regarding different built?

2. Any good skill build tips? need opinion on what attack skills are must at lvl 100 (besides buffs/crasy standing etc) Screenshot of endgame skill tree would be highly appreciated

3. Should i just roll for full vit-Defender as a last option? as finding sup dungeon party spots as a low lvl guard is near impossible.

Br,
    Lohe
    Last edited by Lohend; 07-31-2017 at 12:51 AM.
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

I like reading some threads especially the music listening thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gmelite View Post
    having said that, pm arrow and next time i farm i'll boost you to help out.
    arrow is that you omg you're still playing you better not be messing with me where are you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7