+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    This is a touching story. I couldn't help my self cryin' 20 times...
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I should tell you, your "Ex" is a needy attention whore who will demand all of your time, energy and commitment and will give very little back - mentally, physically and emotionally. Your "Ex" will suck out your soul like only the best of energy vampires can do and trust me, this particular "ex" is the master of energy vampires. Be prepared as you walk this path, but go forth with my wise words. You have been warned. Nps!

;p

btw - the originals is back on if you missed it...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Just get your sorry ass to lvl 50 ASAP, then crones will come when you do minor and interior dungeon.
    Enhancing your weapons needs to be done in town by npc, but it has a fail/break chance so not recommended without any preservation stones (IM/player shop).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Just get your sorry ass to lvl 50 ASAP, then crones will come when you do minor and interior dungeon.
    Enhancing your weapons needs to be done in town by npc, but it has a fail/break chance so not recommended without any preservation stones (IM/player shop).
    OK, gitting gud now....

Last edited by Lohend; 06-28-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Don't be that guy numer #674948765 who plays a scout, just because everyone else does and because it's the easiest way out.
    Fun fact: being an actual good scout isn't as easy as described and 90% of all scouts ingame suck donkey balls and have no clue how to actually play their class. The only reason they survive is because we tolerate them as long as they spam Death Chaser.

The same amount of scouts are also unable to efficiently solo and are forced to remain stuck with magic mobs till eternity.

Forget what you remember of iRBF and reconsider. Damage here for the biggest part does not come from stat amplifiers. Ergo, putting strength will usually not result in (much) higher damage output. What seems to be important are the white stats and, as such, enhancing your weapons (+1 -> +10) plays a major role. For that reason, you should always play with the next tier ancient weapon and/or have your current one enhanced as high as possible.

Defenders/guardians: not taking any accuracy % boosts into account, you will need up to 4 times your lvl in dex to 'almost never miss'. In pvE that is. PvP isn't that bad and you'll hit decently on anything other than AGI.
    Now, going near full dex is of course not really an option (unless you want to), so it's up to you to find a balance between 1 dex a lvl, 2 dex a lvl or putting some base dex and get rest through your gear.

Since strength doesn't play a major role, you can, in all honesty, forgo it altogether and put VIT instead.
    "But sir, I won't be doing any damage?!" - as I said, forget about what you think you knew.

As a guardian, you will get an accuracy % skill (aim blow), sundries also sells 10% accuracy socket stones (2 hrs if i'm not mistaken) so you can put that on both main and offhand weapon. I suggest a build like 3 vit 1dex or as many dex points as you prefer.
    Dex also boosts critical damage through invoke, although it's fairly negligible - but you may as well have it.

As a defender, I would personally forget about dex and go full vit. You are required to tank and people will hate you for it if you can't.
    For leveling purposes, you can always get some dex on armour and sockets. Having a permanent costume also helps by getting some 1 day sundries sockets. Also no need to get invoke here. On your armour, you'll be mostly focusing on as much VIT you can get in addition to some pdef and/or armour def %.
    In case you cannot find the right parts due to various reasons, I tend to go with VIT/INT as well in order to boost my magical resistance/defense. Your damage mostly comes from Leader's Mind every 60 seconds and lasting 9.7 seconds.

All this will net you with a serious HP pool without gimping too much in your offensive department.
    Provided your weapons are always up to date and you invest in enhancing them when leveling becomes a struggle. Your endgame will exist out of tanking in elemental dungeon as much as possible as there is almost nothing else to do at the moment.

Seriously, there's nothing else to do.

Oh and: do NOT level your imbue (frozen/blazing/darkness..), but get sharpen blade instead. I had to explain sharpen blade to a lvl 95 defender, who insisted on frozen till I explained it.
    You do not want to be that guy.

Also; forget about Ahkma and all that. Grind on the maps, following the quest lines. It's a hassle till 50 unless you get a boost by someone who knows what he's doing. After that, it's a stroll through the park.
    Your first actual gear should be Sedorian. Starters Sedorian Stats don't really matter. Get one ASAP and work on something better and/or save for Natu. We all bought Sedorian from insignia's, getting the most random stats when we began. We survived, so shall you.

I also suggest to follow a quick course Indonesian, if you haven't had any yet so far.
    Make a warlock is a beast wrarrr!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    Make a warlock is a beast wrarrr!!!
    Don't underestimate wizards either :P
    But it's true, locks have great potential as well.

Personally, I also liked my dragon sage for farming purposes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Managed to get level 41 last night, yet it seems login event is bugged or not working for me as when i re-logged I didn't get daily reward.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

btw - the originals is back on if you missed it...
    Ive been watching <3 Just watched the last ep for the season, was sad QQ

Just watched the final ever Reign as well, Fk I hated it!! They rushed it and it was so sh1t! Much like they did with Penny Dreadful ><" Now I'm finally watching The Tudors after delaying for so long. I frigging love all of this monarchy stuff. It's extremely interesting and exciting, even if it's not 100% factual. Still great none the less.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Just watched the final ever Reign as well, Fk I hated it!! They rushed it and it was so sh1t! Much like they did with Penny Dreadful ><" Now I'm finally watching The Tudors after delaying for so long. I frigging love all of this monarchy stuff. It's extremely interesting and exciting, even if it's not 100% factual. Still great none the less.
    Confused by what you mean by ORIGINALs.. Rohan or somewhat?
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /

----AAAANNND How old are you by the way? you've been here since the hell hunter, eagle phoenix, euthen, unarohanesa, etc... let me guess 40+?

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /