+ Reply to Thread

General GamePlay Discussion - reply so we can actually make a difference

Hello,

I beleive the people who run this game needs a bit of modification. It looks like a lesser version of RBF. When RBF started it was, as I would say, almost perfect until the introduction of overpowered weapons (epic, upg, etc...) Right now the game is fair with the item mall shop and VIP status, the introduction of exchange center where people can exchange items for RP's and characters would only enhance the game and make it more competitive (people would stop feeling the need to level 20 chars and be AFK all the time). In RBF the in game PVP made more sense in terms of classes, skills and even in game events. These guild wars we have now don't seem to be working, the re-introduction of township battles would revive the competitive sense in the game and make it much much better. Other stuff that has been excluded from Origin (such as the tutorial in the beginning, each race start in their own respective town, township battles, etc...). Woking more on expanding the map of the game and increasing level cap once a year or so will help this game grow players and be more exciting.

Another matter, I believe people have lost trust in this game because of what happened in RBF before and how fast it died after the epic weapons were introduced, people need reassurance on how this game will go. Is it walking down the same road as RBF? Or this one will be different?

Also please spend more time on balancing classes, a semi geared scout with +10 bow would easily kill other very well geared characters just because of his Death Call + AOE. I don't know if other people agree with me or not but I believe something should be done there regarding the class balance.

Last but not least, this game has so much potential (coming from a long time WoW player) it just needs a bit of modification and more updates so you can keep it interesting. I would love to help enhancing this game, if needed.

Looking forward for replies.

Thank you.

Banned
    sorry but having an exchange market makes the game P2W - meaning that those that have enough money behind them can buy their way to endgame and top gear. That is not fair to other players trying to do things the hard way - in-game.

As it stands now there is a consignment shop and player kiosks where you can by gear that has been either farmed or outgrown. Crones are easy as hell to get in this game so that should not hold you up.

The last thing we want as players is for Origin to become the P2W shitstorm that RBF is. No Thanks!!

For balance, while it is great that a scout can actually pvp here, remember that it is not so tough to kill that scout either. That is called balance.

So far I see the R:O game being managed very differently than R:BF. Nothing being sold is particularly and anybody can achieve VIP level perks over time. There are lots of participation bonuses and leveling bonuses are way better than RBF ever was.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-27-2017 at 01:45 PM.

There's really no difference in having an EM vs the system now. No EM can still be P2W - buy some grade b/x2/reset scrolls and put them in kiosk overnight. Boom you wake up with 300m crone. The difference would be the EM is one central hub where you can buy and sell stuff, as opposed to checking 200 different kiosks across gh/ein and the consignment. The kiosk search is bugged on all my characters and I'm assuming it's the same for some others as well, so it's actually a hassle to use kiosks imo. They should add the EM and not require that dumb $10 charge to gain access and it will be a better system imo.

Edit: for the record, the game is already largely p2w/IM based. If you want to buy a max stat ferken item you can pay 2.5b for the kiosk price (literally nobody will do that) or pm them "I'll give you 12 grade b for it" which is generally the outcome. Trying to deny this fact is just plain stupid. Most of us have been playing Rohan on and off since it was released like 8 years ago, and its always been p2w and it will always be p2w. If you have a problem with that then you are simply playing the wrong game.
    Last edited by GMElite; 06-27-2017 at 02:27 PM.

It is still P2W but in an inefficient way. And the introduction of EM will not be the problem, I believe the problem os already there. Having the EM will allow people to exchange gears and weapons easily that is all it just needs to be properly managed. The reason why I started this thread is because I feel people started to leave the game already and it has just started.

Regarding the TSB's and pther game play features, what do you guys think about introducing thses fun stuff again?

The consequences of the P2W system for a long run is that people are getting less and less, tired, and feeling unfair because some of them can't afford to buy strong equipment, some may tried hard to farm but end up getting kill/PKed.

I'm not again'ts the EM, but the EM was really unfair system between the rich and poor players. If you're wealthy, you can instantly buy high level characters, high level equipment, etc.. but it was meant to be . It's the fact and it's the truth.
    Even in life "If you have money, you can buy anything".

But if you just educate yourself exploring the game, digging deeper, you may get something worth it for yourself that will make you became stronger/cleaver. Even without buying stuff at the EM.

-- Sometime's I got carried away by myself's typing craziness thoughts. LOL don't mind me. XD
    Me? I'm your personal Motherfkr. Insulted? Feel free to BAN me like I give a SH!T.

I CAN C U But you cant C ME
    JIN (Retired) It's been fun...
    slitherine Vit Dragon Knight
    EyeOfSkadi Int Dragon Sage

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======█D
    /"""""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@ /

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toviraz View Post
    It is still P2W but in an inefficient way. And the introduction of EM will not be the problem, I believe the problem os already there. Having the EM will allow people to exchange gears and weapons easily that is all it just needs to be properly managed. The reason why I started this thread is because I feel people started to leave the game already and it has just started.

Regarding the TSB's and pther game play features, what do you guys think about introducing thses fun stuff again?
    You can also put that part in yellow as:
    "Having the EM will allow people with a lot of money to buy gears and weapons easily that is all it just needs to be properly managed. "
    In Rohan Origin you can't convert real money into crones or insignias easily (although with the VIP/rewards system you can get insignias without having to sell stuff in-game). You have to buy/sell in the game to make crones. The stuff you get from IM is far from OP so there is no P2W there. But add an EM, and you will find people with money getting very powerful, very fast without having to do anything but open their wallets. Not exactly fair to those working their butts so they can be competitive.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-29-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toviraz View Post
    Hello,

I beleive the people who run this game needs a bit of modification. It looks like a lesser version of RBF. When RBF started it was, as I would say, almost perfect until the introduction of overpowered weapons (epic, upg, etc...) Right now the game is fair with the item mall shop and VIP status, the introduction of exchange center where people can exchange items for RP's and characters would only enhance the game and make it more competitive (people would stop feeling the need to level 20 chars and be AFK all the time). In RBF the in game PVP made more sense in terms of classes, skills and even in game events. These guild wars we have now don't seem to be working, the re-introduction of township battles would revive the competitive sense in the game and make it much much better. Other stuff that has been excluded from Origin (such as the tutorial in the beginning, each race start in their own respective town, township battles, etc...). Woking more on expanding the map of the game and increasing level cap once a year or so will help this game grow players and be more exciting.

Another matter, I believe people have lost trust in this game because of what happened in RBF before and how fast it died after the epic weapons were introduced, people need reassurance on how this game will go. Is it walking down the same road as RBF? Or this one will be different?

Also please spend more time on balancing classes, a semi geared scout with +10 bow would easily kill other very well geared characters just because of his Death Call + AOE. I don't know if other people agree with me or not but I believe something should be done there regarding the class balance.

Last but not least, this game has so much potential (coming from a long time WoW player) it just needs a bit of modification and more updates so you can keep it interesting. I would love to help enhancing this game, if needed.

Looking forward for replies.

Thank you.
    I agree with PenquinJoe said, Just gear up your char as much you can (I mean the best).
    If you want a totally different challenging pvp go rbf not origin.